Northern Utah AK meet?

Jailtime

Standin' on a corner
Any of you local AKers wanna have a meet in July? I could host, haven't changed the main rig, but I might have a '40 Zenith console finished soon. Got a load of new music anyway. :D

Might be able to do a grill/drink beer sort of thing too. Lemme know if you dig that idea.

I'm in. The barbecue sounds like a good plan. When you thinking, saturday the 14th or sat the 28th might work out well.

Either of those dates works for me. I have the grill, so that means it might be at my place.

I'm down for the 14th at my place. Got an Empire 398 to spin records on now, so my system is different.

If everyone likes the BBQ idea we can do that at my house. I dunno if Joel can have a grill at his place.

Fyi I can have a grill I just don't live here enough to have bought one. :D

The 14th is good for me. And if you don't mind bringing a tube tester Scott I've got about 20 signal tubes I'd like to test.

A bugle boy ax7 and an assortment of au7s and maybe a 6a3 power tube or two. I think I'm buying a hammond organ tomorrow.

Looks like around 6PM on Saturday the 14th is the date. Vinyl, gear, beer, it's all welcome. I'll probably burn a few brats on the grill.

I want to thank everyone that came out. I had a blast sharing some drinks and brats among friends. Thanks for hosting and cooking Kyle.

Back
Top Bottom