Kansas City Spring Get Together

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
Spring is creeping up on us guys, and some folks have been asking about the get together. I have a huge out of town job coming up that I'm not sure of dates on yet, but once I get that nailed down (hopefully this week), I'll set the get together date. For now, I was thinking that folks could chime in here, if there are any dates that flat "won't" work. I can't guarantee anything right now, but I'll do my best to accommodate everyone. I'm sort of thinking about the first part of June. Whatcha think fellers?

Also, I would like to extend a very special invitation to our Southern members, especially if there isn't going to be a Southern Fest this year. That includes you North Carolina scalawags too. Maybe you all could do some car pooling, or ride in the back of Anderson's pick up or something. Let's get creative and make it happen men.:thmbsp:

Jay, I geuss the nice weather this weekend got you thinking about another get together. It was a nice day outside,Worked in the yard to tunes all day SX-1250 drove my outdoor JBLs. June sounds good here.:yes:

Tim

It all works for me.Will throw in the nylon gazebo thing and a couple of tables again-not a problem if ya want 'em!

Looking forward to this meet as they are always a great time. If you've been on the fence in the past I'd recommend you get off it and head to KC. The people, systems, tunes and food are some of the best you will find.

Early June sounds good to me or even sooner :D

Looking forward to this meet as they are always a great time. If you've been on the fence in the past I'd recommend you get off it and head to KC. The people, systems, tunes and food are some of the best you will find.

Early June sounds good to me or even sooner :D

+1

Not sure of conflicts yet, but if at all possible, I will come and bring Jack Stack beans with me.

Regards,

D-Ray

Sounds great to me Jay! :thmbsp: Always a good time... should have a good turnout with a solid date a few months in advance for out of towners to make there plans.

I hopefully will be able to make this one. It sounds like a great time for sure. Gonna keep my eye on this thread for the date.

As usual, you can put me down for a "tentative". :rolleyes: :)

Scott

OK, but just so you guys know; there's no excuses this year (with this much warning). I hope we don't have to send Guido to "pick anyone up".:smoke: Seriously though, I'm really hoping for some out of town folks. Heck they're nearly giving gas away these days.:thmbsp:

No conflicts so far. Regardless if I can attend or not I still have LOTS of those LP's I bought and if we can get it coordinated I would donate them ALL.

June sounds good, should be fantastic weather wise, the 13th & 27th are my weekends off otherwise I'll have to try to trade, big p.i.t.a.

Should be no problems Jay. Looking forward to seeing eveybody again and hopefully some new AK'rs.

OK, but just so you guys know; there's no excuses this year (with this much warning). I hope we don't have to send Guido to "pick anyone up".:smoke:

I'd love to make it but "this much warning" means you have to set a date. It's tough to get vacation based on "maybe some time in June". :D

Ray

June sounds good, should be fantastic weather wise, the 13th & 27th are my weekends off otherwise I'll have to try to trade, big p.i.t.a.

OK, then, how about the weekend of the 13? If everyone is good with that, I'll mark the calender.:thmbsp:

I'd love to make it but "this much warning" means you have to set a date. It's tough to get vacation based on "maybe some time in June". :D

Ray

How's the 13th Ray? It would be absolutely outstanding if you could make it.:banana:

Back
Top Bottom