Pioneer problem

91firebird

Well my pioneer problems go on now my sx850 died,have a sx1250,sx850
And a sx880,all great looking but no sound.well I guess I will try and trade all
3 for a nice working marantz.since I unable lift and move them because of a
Medical problem.i will put them on Craigslist here in Madison.they power up hear the relay click but no sound.oh well always wanted a nice marantz.i would think the 3 units are worth a nice working marantz.

Care to elaborate? It's not unlikely that we can get you through the repairs.

Three Pioneers does not a Marantz equal. Not that it wouldn't be good to pick up a clean 2385 as a "spare" but even the vaunted Marantz would have to work a little to keep pace with a freshened SX-1250.

The 880s are pretty simplistic. The 850 is not all that difficult either, and the 1250 is possibly the easiest of all of them to service owing to the modular design.

If the problem is simply moving things, there may be members nearby who could lend a hand (hands?) wrestling things around. I'm about an hour away and have been itching for some excuse to drop into Essen Haus and dust out my stein.

There may be other options as well.

Jumpers are there

Yep the jumpers are there,the unit was pumping out some who when a big crack
Noise and went dead some thing shorted out.bumbed out i love that dam receiver.oh well life goes on.well back to holding hands with my g22000 and the
Sx1080.

G22000 is a nice receiver. Maybe you can ask some reputable tech on this site if he will go through your G22000 for a trade for your SX-1250 or vice versa. Then you will have a decent reliable receiver. :scratch2:

Back
Top Bottom