Sansui G 22.000 FM antenna 300ohm

Ronald.C

Good evening fellow, could anyone tell me if this connection is correct?:scratch2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23
Here's a photo of the antenna, it was manufactured in Brazil in the 70s, is helical and interna.infelizmente the factory closed its doors in the 80s and has no information about it in internet.minha biggest question would be to know where to connect the three connectors on my Sansui G 22,000.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 20
Here's a photo of the antenna, it was manufactured in Brazil in the 70s, is helical and interna.infelizmente the factory closed its doors in the 80s and has no information about it in internet.minha biggest question would be to know where to connect the three connectors on my Sansui G 22,000.

As it's a vertical antenna, I assume the output is unbalanced coaxial and should go to the 75 ohm coax terminals. If you can determine which lead is the shield, that should go to the clamp.

But it might work perfectly well connected to the 300 ohm terminals. It won't hurt anything. Experiment and see what your reception is like. We'll go from there.

--Damon

Back
Top Bottom