CR-2020 Bent Power Switch

svmus

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I recently purchased CR-2020, works and sounds great. I am really thrilled with Yamaha sound.

The only issue I see is the power switch is bent slightly to the left, though it works fine.

Curious if this can be fixed and if so any local folks or AKer's in Oregon or Washington I can request to to get fixed? I am not that handy to try this on my own.

I gather there are service bulletins and some threads pointing to some parts to fix the switch issues and would be nice to have some one in the area knowledgeable with these to help me out.

Thanks

I recently purchased CR-2020, works and sounds great. I am really thrilled with Yamaha sound.

The only issue I see is the power switch is bent slightly to the left, though it works fine.

Curious if this can be fixed and if so any local folks or AKer's in Oregon or Washington I can request to to get fixed? I am not that handy to try this on my own.

I gather there are service bulletins and some threads pointing to some parts to fix the switch issues and would be nice to have some one in the area knowledgeable with these to help me out.

Thanks
Welcome to AK
The metal shaft on the power switch is real easy to straighten out.

Back
Top Bottom