Any 700Ms in Michigan? Need one borrowed.

cchean

I contacted AKer Amos "Sawdust" to have the wooden cabinets made for my 700C and 700M. I have a beat up 700C cabinet that Amos can use as a template. The 700M cabinet is essentially the same cabinet, but taller, deeper and with a couple of extra vents on the sides. The problem is that Amos requested either an old cabinet to serve as a template or an actual unit on his bench, to ensure the fit is perfect. I have a 700M in the house, but sending it back and forth is not cost effective, not to mention the risk of damage in transit. Are there any 700M owners close enough to Sawdust that would allow him to test the cabinet? I know it's a hassle, but maybe he will save the measurements and will have a permanent "blue print" for future 700M owners that need a wooden cabinet. Any help will be truly appreciated. Thanks.

I wish I could help but when these become available...please post as I would love to purchase the cabinets for my set!

I will have a 700C cabinet done this winter. But you should contact Amos for shipping cost and pricing details. He can use mine as a template for yours. :thmbsp:

I wish I could help but when these become available...please post as I would love to purchase the cabinets for my set!

If you ever get tired of finding those cabs and want to shift your system in another direction -- keep this NC AK'er in mind :)

Back
Top Bottom