Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

I have a friend with a YP-D10 and it sure seems like a decent kit. I would assume it competes with many new tables under $1K.

Here are some pictures of the Yamaha devices I sold over the last few months:

Img12958.jpg

Img12432.jpg

Img12765.jpg

Picked these up for zero the other day, seem to work perfectly.

Volume knob needs to be tightened up, and a couple of indents in the pre-amp from having the amp stacked on top of it, nothing that a few taps on a block of wood won't push out. Trying to see if the original owner has the remotes somewhere.....

Surprisingly sweet and very clear sounding combination. After 2 days I think I am getting a crush for it.

Jump to 1 min to skip intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujeT3ZXT8ic

They sell for almost nothing on the Auction site in "good working order".

attachment.php

Last edited:
*Only have a picture of one Yamaha piece.*
My temporary turntable, a P-500.
I also have a A-S700 amp, exelent amp for the money!

14877137598_1aa5f9f3ac.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140821_144716.jpg
    IMG_20140821_144716.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Love my CR-1020

Man I love the sound. It is driving Bose 901 Series II, and I've recently swapped the turntable for a Technics SL1200 MK2. For digital, I just have an old Airport Express pumping iTunes to the Aux. I'd love to re-veneer the speakers and recap the receiver (all I've done is clean the pots and replace a couple lamps).

Attachments

• vinylstation.jpg
    vinylstation.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 75
Man I love the sound. It is driving Bose 901 Series II, and I've recently swapped the turntable for a Technics SL1200 MK2. For digital, I just have an old Airport Express pumping iTunes to the Aux. I'd love to re-veneer the speakers and recap the receiver (all I've done is clean the pots and replace a couple lamps).

Very clean looking space...very nice.

Reunited with an old friend

My CR640 recently returned to me after 8 years. I still love it. Driving a pair of AR48s speakers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 50
The Yamaha RX-V1700 does a great job in my son's bedroom. The Yamaha is powering the Klipsch RC-64ii center channel and the Rotel RB-960BX (60x2) amp is powering the Klipsch RF-7's.

Klipsch-RF-7-and-RC-64ii-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom