SMAC January 2014

jmathers

The January SMAC meet will be held at Chris' place on Saturday, January 25th. See my email for details. Hope you all can make it out.

:banana::banana::banana:

Too many 2 hour commutes this week. Going to pass, I need a day or two where I'm not driving.

Thanks to Chris for being a great host as always; those meatballs were REALLY good!

Unfortunately, it seems the snow once again cut back on the crowd, which is too bad as Chris is one of our premier experts on home theater digital integration and his system is extremely interesting and impressive. Anyone interested in HT/audio systems really missed out on seeing what one can do in the 21st century. The PLEX software he uses is very sweet for accessing music and videos from multiple locations.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Sorry I missed it Chris and gang... Had a concert box seat at the DSO featuring Hilary Hahn last night... and a whole bunch of stuff to get done this weekend. The Cooper has been acting up, didn't care to risk it.

And yes, she was amazing.

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

I'm getting to be quite good at supporting Plex media software since that shithole of a company won't post good contact info for customers leading to 4-5 people per day calling the real Plex software company, trying to figure out how to stream netflix.

Now that that rant is over, sorry I missed the meet, I was sick and didn't want to infect you all.

Back
Top Bottom