SMAC February 2014

jmathers

The February SMAC meet will be held once again at Ken's place on Saturday, February 22nd from 1pm until 6pm. Thanks for stepping up to host when no one else offered Ken! See my email for details.

:banana::banana::banana:

A record grading poll/lesson will be good for everyone that would like to understand what to ask and look for in used records. We all have been disappointed on some of our online buying of so called VG+/ NM /M-, record buys.

A record grading poll/lesson will be good for everyone that would like to understand what to ask and look for in used records. We all have been disappointed on some of our online buying of so called VG+/ NM /M-, record buys.

As I have quit vinyl I have a thousand or so I would like cleaned and graded, maybe we can set up a little cleaning/grading production line?

We could do it while listening to tunes if those 16.5's we not so damn loud!

Last edited:
As I have quit on vinyl I have a thousand or so I would like cleaned and graded, maybe we can set up a little cleaning/grading production line?

Yeah, you should have no problem loading and unloading 1000 LPS from you car...:D

With any luck I would only have to unload 975 after the meet!

:lmao:

atlasheader.jpg

As I have quit vinyl I have a thousand or so I would like cleaned and graded, maybe we can set up a little cleaning/grading production line?

Your more then welcome to bring a box of LP's to turn, but I haven't that much room for a cleaning session, or the time it would take. Sorry Dave we have to clean our own dirty laundry or have the wife do it. The idea is to pull out some records and discuss the grading method and get in the groove of the music.
For all that plan to come out let me know so I can pick up enough grub.

Hoping to make it out this month - always a good time at Ken's.

Ken, I'll be out, but Kegger won't as he has a tournament Saturday at the same time.

Nice time out at Ken's as usual; thanks for being such a gracious host!
Those new Decware full rangers were quite impressive!

Yes! A nice time as always (Ken's attention to the small details really pays off) and Rob's "Stan Getz Plays" album was truly sublime.

Thanks for having all us crazies over!

Great time as always at Ken's. The classical record sale was a unexpected bonus. We had to find a hand truck to load Elmslie's LP's into his car. Maybe Olson can give him a hand cleaning them. Thanks also for arranging the great weather for the trek to Marysville.

Jim

Thanks guy's for making February's meet a success, and enjoyed yourself with the music, friends, food, and drink. Haven't seen some of you in a long time and always enjoy your company, thanks for coming out.

Ken

Thanks for for the 'GREAT' afternoon Ken, you're a 'GREAT' host. Really enjoyed the music selections the members brought. Super kit! Always nice reacquainting with a 'GREAT' bunch of friends.

Back
Top Bottom