Avengers, Age Of Ultron

tube-a-lou

Addicted Member
Hi all,

Went to see this today opening day, got to say Marvel knows how
to do these movies big and it was great. just stay for the mid end credits,
don't stay all the way to the end.

Tube

I was cu-ruzing the channels and happened to watch Avengers, The Movie 1.

I was sucked right in to the old "comic books drama" and rather enjoyed the story line.

Priceless is where the Hulk, flattens Loki.... Priceless and painful!

james spader was on that morning show with the little blonde boy and the x football guy promoting the movie. I gotta say he was "ultra" boring in real life and his voice just doesn`t seem to bode well with the appearance of the ultron bot. movie looks good though.

spader is a dork, but he was great in tuff turf.

Frankly, I had a real hard time following whom was hitting whom during some of the action scenes. Fast, jerky, and tough to take in. The movie itself was just OK IMO and paled next to Captain America: The Winter Soldier which managed to have both great performances and a great plot. Ultron really felt phoned in and I was truly stoked to go see it.

I saw this last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was surprised that I liked so well, because it's not my favorite genre at all.

Here's the kicker. I saw it at a small venue called the Nova in Stockton, Kansas. The Nova has been in continuous operation since at least the 1940s. My mother saw the Wizard of Oz there when it was first released.

It has a 'digital' projector and surround sound. now. Pretty cool.

But the neon piping on Scarlett Johansson's uniform was superb!

I can't remember anything about the plot. They had a swank aircraft and kicked some ass.

Here's 'my' cool venue, the same theater in which my mother saw the first run of The Wizard of Oz.

IMG_20150525_103243_886 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom