World Series

beanoil

That's not how this works
I'm a big Cardinals fan but I have to say that this years WS is very exciting with SF and KC in it. Both teams are playing excellent ball, the entertainment factor is off the charts! Both cities should be proud of their ballclubs.

Go ROYALS

Actually, this is a WS where I like both teams, for a variety of reasons. I love the fact that it's two wild card teams!

same here...been a Cards fan my entire 52 years. I will be rooting for KC. Not watching. IMO Cards really had a mess of a team this year that got very lucky when Milwaukee had a LENGTHY meltdown.

I'm a big Cardinals fan but I have to say that this years WS is very exciting with SF and KC in it. Both teams are playing excellent ball, the entertainment factor is off the charts! Both cities should be proud of their ballclubs.

I bet you didn't know there was a Sports and Outdoor Adventure Forum here at AK :D

Grew up in Los Angeles,then later moved permanently to Phoenix 3 weeks before the DBacks entered the league.So,yeah,cant stand the Giants since birth.
Go Royals!
Jimmy

.....yes, that picture was sent to me in an email, along with others, claiming 1912 as the first World Series game....Wiki says 1903, we'll go with that....thanks for the correction, Sam.....

Last edited:
Great Series so far. I'm a huge Baseball fan, and this Series has been one great entertainment package so far.

I'm delighted the Giants tied it up last night, because, I'd love for this one to go all the way to a Game 7 decision. That would be the pinnacle of one of the most exciting Series to date. I suppose I'd like to see KC take it in Game 7, however, either team winning would be fine with me. They BOTH deserve it. Just hoping KC can pull it out... but not too soon! Crossing the fingers we go to Game 7 regardless of outcome. ;)

Can't wait for game Five.

You mean, Bumgarner, Madison Kyle Bumgarner, better known as, "MadBum"

Yeah, misspelled his name - fixed it.

Not a huge baseball fan any more, but used to play back in the day. Tuned in to watch because it was Game 7, and watched the kid hurl bb's and paint the black for the latter half of the game. I felt sorry for the KC hitters.

It was an impressive performance, and tossing that high hard cheese in the bottom of the 9th on 2 days rest was something to see.

Back
Top Bottom