CC-AWA Mebane NC Indoor Meet 1-18-2014

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
Free indoor Radio show audio items do show up. Free coffee and doughnuts while they last go to http://cc_awa.homestead.com/Winter.html to check out this meet and info on our Big meet in March. This meet is at the Mebane Antique Auction Gallery right off of US70 east of downtown Mebane. This is an ALL INDOOR EVENT.DOORS OPEN AT 9 AM. Tables will be provided Come early as these mini-meets are over around 12:00

2nd bump this week. No bad weather for this Sat. so the show will happen this week. I just bought all the coffee and cup etc. and Sat early I will buy 4-dozen fresh baked doughnuts. Hope to see you in Mebane. Kirk

Last bump. This show is FREE to buy sell or trade. FREE coffee and doughnuts while they last. I have to unlock the gates at 8:45AM to let the load out crew in, so you can get in at that time. Hope to see you at the show. If you come please come and find me[I will be set up near front door with about 5 or 6 8' tables covered with tubes, radios, parts and more], there and tell me that you read this on AK. Kirk

Back
Top Bottom