Twangfest Cometh, and right soon!

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
OK guys, lets start looking at dates for this fall/end of summer fest. I got all the yard stuff taken care of so we are good to go. Lets start with dates that don't work, giving extra consideration to those out of staters that come in. My living room is available for camping out, but the couch has already had dibs called. Somebody beat you this time Paul.:D OK, what dates DON'T work?

My living room is available for camping out, but the couch has already had dibs called. Somebody beat you this time Paul.:D OK, what dates DON'T work?

DAG! I haven't been in a few years. I'd be the first western region delegate to Twangfest. That should at least get the couch ;)

I hope to make this one, whenever it is. Sam Cogley is coming over today and I will mention it to him. I will need to know in advance to request a day off work.

Jay, looks like you may need to just pick a date. Are you thinking in September?

same, carpool perhaps?

That would work for me :yes:

If the date works, I could take the Pacifica and leave the Nissan home for my wife. That would give us ample room for 4 plus some gear and traveling stuff.

It would be fun to haul down some gear to play with but all I would really need to bring would be a pair of amps for Jay. Gary's (if he can go) Reso's would be very cool to bring along and aren't overly huge. Maybe your Big Roberts or something from around here :scratch2:

RC

Hey Guys, I will very likely make it this fall. Aug 21to28 not good

Sept 12 is my kido's birthdays. ANy other days will likely work for me. Just let me know.
Mark

I just talke with my wife and got the go ahead.
Best dates for me are the 17th and 24th of sept and 1st and 8th of oct.
I am leaning on Scuzzer, trying to get him to come. I hope he can, but I just sent him a pm this morning and haven't heard anything yet.

I'll be a watchin.

Hey Rex Everything,
If you make it to Denver, I'll leave on Friday morning and you can car pool with me.
MArk

Back
Top Bottom