Maryland-Virgina-DC AK Members Spring Get Together

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
Spring is right around the corner, so I thought we might starting to plan our Spring Get together. I am willing to host it at my place, and I'm thinking May 6th, 13th, or 20th as possible dates.

Regards,
Jim

Thanks for volunteering Jim!! :thmbsp::thmbsp:

I hope I will be able to attend with some other area AK'ers so we can represent the Beach branch of the MD-VA-DC AK get together.

FWIW the 6th is a no go but the 13th or 20th should work.

See you in the Spring.......

Thanks for volunteering Jim!! :thmbsp::thmbsp:

I hope I will be able to attend with some other area AK'ers so we can represent the Beach branch of the MD-VA-DC AK get together.

FWIW the 6th is a no go but the 13th or 20th should work.

See you in the Spring.......

We definatly want the Beach crew to attend, so It's either the 13th or the 20th!:thmbsp:

Regards,
Jim

Whatever the date, I'm in. EDIT: Well, as I think of it I'd probably be better off avoiding Mother's day ........

And just a reminder..... I'm hosting the Fall get together again. End of Sept. or early Oct.

Last edited:
Alright, Let's shoot for the 20th of May. Thanks for bringing Mother's day to my attention! Sorry Mom :^(

Regards,
Jim

West by God is a Virginia in my book! :^)
Your more than welcome to join in the fun!
Regards,
Jim

Well West Virginia, but they are neighbours, no? That was where I picked up my big DesignJet 350C, pretty drive.

Just west of Frederick, Md. The fall get togeter at Ohioway's was great, and we are trying to get at least 2 a year in. Come join us on May 20th!
Regards,
Jim

It should be a good time. I will once again provide the Pulled Beef BBQ and of course my Hot Chesapeake Crab Dip. I also hope to unveil my new sound room if I can get it finished by then. :^)
Regards,
Jim

Ehoove, are you in Boonsboro? I occasionally see vintage gear on the Frederick CL that is listed as Boonsboro. The descriptions always sound very-AK. I drive through there frequently, as we have a very good friend who has a band based in Sharpsburg...

No I'm east of Boonsboro, but I have seen those listings from time to time as well.
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom