fisher 200a mono amp

stltrains

Hello all i just picked up one of these amps. Inside layout looks like a 50/55a amp. I was able to get a print but not much else information wise. Can any of you share more about this vintage fisher amp. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Wonder if WOT still has his???

FISHERDUDE. Can you bring that thread over here, please? It's DEFINATELY FISHER Based!!!!

Larry

hello Larry WOT has a very fine pair of 200as and posted some fine pics. Rich is way up on these fine amps his posts add a ton of information. wish Santa could find one more for me to make a pair. my 80azs do satisfy but i sure would like to hear what these babys bring to the ears. mike

That thread on AK is about the only decent source of info I've seen on these amps. Once I find a pair of 200s, I'm done looking for amps. My personal Holy Grail.

Hello Jailtime yea your right not much out there on 200a. Should have it tomorrow hopping the pictures posted on the listing were taken with a cheep camera ha ha. It looks pretty rough just hoping its solid trany wise. I do have a member here that has a ton of experience with 200a and he is already showing me the way to bring this fine amp up to date. Will post progress Mike:banana:

Received this big bad girl today shes massive and a beauty about 60lbs. Yes the pictures at the auction did no good for the view of this fine piece of Fisher audio gear. Going to have a real good time getting this one up to play speed. Unfortunately no tubes were included but she has a good paint job the face plate is not perfect and i dont care. Really excited about this one. Mike

Attachments

• fisher 200a.jpg
    fisher 200a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 118
  • fisher 200a 2.jpg
    fisher 200a 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 98
Caution wet floor

:drool:.................:drool:........................:drool:......................:drool:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Stop that! Now I have more competition for these amps! :D Fine, I'll go for the more elusive 125AX.

Back
Top Bottom