headphone dr dre beats mixr , broken wires in the head band . how to rewire.

quadklipsh

hi guys . a cousin broke his new beats headphone in the band . now one side works the other is mute. plugging the cabke into the otherside makes the same side speaker work not the other. I opened it up . spent a few hours and somehow FIXED it . could hear both sides working. yahoooooo. but then after i put it back together and headphone played the issue was still there . annoyed and forlorn id lije to seek help on the internal wiring scheme and the kinda wire that I should replace it with. plz advise .

hi guys . a cousin broke his new beats headphone in the band . now one side works the other is mute. plugging the cabke into the otherside makes the same side speaker work not the other. I opened it up . spent a few hours and somehow FIXED it . could hear both sides working. yahoooooo. but then after i put it back together and headphone played the issue was still there . annoyed and forlorn id lije to seek help on the internal wiring scheme and the kinda wire that I should replace it with. plz advise .

Warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom