SMAC July 2015

jmathers

Folks:

The July meeting will be held at Ed's place on Saturday, July 25th. As some of you know Ed's place is in a spectacular location along Paint Creek. Hope you can all make it out. See my email for details.

I'm on vacation that week so will miss out, unfortunately. Enjoy yourselves.

:banana::banana::banana:

Jeff

Sorry I missed this, but had to do a turnaround run to Chicago and didn't get home until too late.

May I join SMAC if I live in Indiana?what area of Michigan do most of your events take place in?

Of course. We even have a member out in San Francisco!:yikes:

Most events take place in SE Michigan, hence the name "Southeast Michigan Audio Club." But we've had meets in the Toledo area, in Ann Arbor, as well as in Canada, and in Port Huron. None in Indiana.... so far, but you could be the next host!

Send me a PM and I'll add you to the list, if you like.

Jeff

Our plan is to be out there by fall of next year so we are not certain of the exact timing and of course we will have guest bedrooms.

No, this move is just to whatever house we find. Two things they don't have in NM are basements and garages. Two things I'd like to have.

Of course. We even have a member out in San Francisco!:yikes:

Most events take place in SE Michigan, hence the name "Southeast Michigan Audio Club." But we've had meets in the Toledo area, in Ann Arbor, as well as in Canada, and in Port Huron. None in Indiana.... so far, but you could be the next host!

Send me a PM and I'll add you to the list, if you like.

Jeff

Proud West Coast SMAC representative here

No, this move is just to whatever house we find. Two things they don't have in NM are basements and garages. Two things I'd like to have.

Damn, I'd need two houses or 3000+ square feet then.
Why no garages? Where do they store yard tools and stuff.
Then again no grass either....

No basement means no moldy things in basement.

very good point O. I can't stand the smell of mold. I toss anything that gets infected.

Damn, I'd need two houses or 3000+ square feet then.
Why no garages? Where do they store yard tools and stuff.
Then again no grass either....

Yard sheds! But we have been looking online for a place outside of town a bit that has a pole barn or room for one. I plan on focusing on large to monumental metal sculptures.

Back
Top Bottom