Request

WntrMute2

I am trying to order some DOW chemical surfactant 15-S-7. No supplier will ship it to a residential address whether "Home Business" or not. Is there anyone here that has a business address that would be willing to accept shipment of this product? It is for record cleaning and the amount is 500ccs. I'll pay a reasonable fee for the service. Thanks in advance!
Dave

I am trying to order some DOW chemical surfactant 15-S-7. No supplier will ship it to a residential address whether "Home Business" or not. Is there anyone here that has a business address that would be willing to accept shipment of this product? It is for record cleaning and the amount is 500ccs. I'll pay a reasonable fee for the service. Thanks in advance!
Dave

Funny, I asked one of our SMAC brothers (think plaid) if he could find any in the Dow Plant in Midland.

I assume it to be pre-paid, merely signing for, or accepting delivery.Right?I can ask tomorrow,I doubt it would be an issue.

Long as its not a 55 gal drum your welcome to ship to me sir.

Long as its not a 55 gal drum your welcome to ship to me sir.

I think it needs to a business address. They specified "no residential business". Only 500 mls so far from 55 gallons though! Thanks for the offer Grumpy! See ya this weekend. :banana:

You can send it to my work, Dave. If Dow or their suppliers question it, we can say we are experimenting with surface tension variation in our machining fluids. No fee is necessary. Just make a donation to the "Save the Beaks" fund.

Back
Top Bottom