markthefixer personal update

My most sincere condolences to you and your family Mark. Thank goodness your dad didn't end up suffering in some institution for years like so many do these days.

So very sorry to hear this, Mark. May God bless you and your family as you deal with the loss of your father.
I grieve with you, my friend. You have my number. May your father's memory bless you always.

Baruch Dayan haEmet.

Rich P

PS (a bit of pastoral counsel): Do not withdraw. Rather, keep at least one finger on your keyboard. You have many friends here. I am proud to be numbered among them.

Last edited:
Very sad news indeed. All here are are thinking of you in your time of sorrow. I hope you check back here to see how much we are thinking of you.

VERY sorry to hear of this. Lost MY dad 2 yrs ago, he was 84. You'll ALWAYS miss him, but it DOES get a LITTLE better as time goes on.

I've only known you, Mark, through your generous and unselfish help here on AK. Your dad must have been very special to have a son like you. My sincerest condolences on his passing.

My condolences for your loss. Knowing your generosity, patience, humor, and talent from your posts on AudioKarma, you can take comfort in knowing that you were a good son and brought much happiness to your father.

I'm sorry for the unexpected passing of your father. Best wishes to you and your family in a difficult time.

Heart felt condolences to you in this time of numbing sorrow.

Lost my Father some odd thirty years ago and still to this day think of him. Was with my Mother when she left us at 85. I try and hear the voices of all those who are gone in my head once a day so to not forget.

Time is the only thing to dull the pain from a wound that never really heals.

Barney

I'm terribly sorry to read this, Mark. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom