Line Magnetic Audio CD 515

Looking forward to your review!
Regards,
Jim

Excellent choice. I had one in my system for a day and i was sad when my friend took it back home.

On first listening i played Jack Johnson`s on and on CD and it did not take long to realize that this player was something special :drool: and it worked so well with the LM 501ia. For me the Gold series seems to be more dynamic than the silver series so the two felt like they were made for each other.

Lucky you, enjoy!

This is quiet a beautiful device which I guess sounds as good as it looks. However, I do wonder why this choice to replace a probably, good LM player you had already over something else, but now you are set for the sources my friend :)

515-3_zpsc7806ce4.jpg

This is quiet a beautiful device which I guess sounds as good as it looks. However, I do wonder why this choice to replace a probably, good LM player you had already over something else, but now you are set for the sources my friend :)

Because in my opinion LM represents unprecedented value. I've owned a number of CD players in the same price range and from my listening session with this player it is simply better. Especially in that critical area of tonality. I intend that this be the last player (for the primary system) until it dies (or I die, whichever comes first). Definitely set for sources.

This is seriously one of the best looking pieces of audio I have seen for long time. I think the primary system of yours is very special and everything seems to fit together. I bet the synergy is phenomenal and would definitely like to sit to have a listing session

Bravo Art!

Yeah, I was wondering about Art's thinking. Thanks for answering some of my questions in post#9.

How do you like the DAC?

Yeah, I was wondering about Art's thinking. Thanks for answering some of my questions in post#9.

How do you like the DAC?

Very nice Art:thmbsp: Are you planning to get into digital sources other than CD and use the DAC "double duty"?

How do you like the DAC?

The player has an ETA of late next week.

For me this a flagship player and one that exceeds the already outstanding performance of the 215. The separate DAC function is a bonus that I may or may not use. No plans to at this point.

Back
Top Bottom