April Music Stello Ai500

I've heard a previous model but not that one.....but generally Stello's are great sounding high-end devices.

I've heard a previous model but not that one.....but generally Stello's are great sounding high-end devices.

Agreed, especially my CDT100 and DAC100 combination, but it's gone wrong and I would like to fix the CDT player. Does anyone know where they are now or I could perhaps buy spare parts ?

Thankyou: Peter

Agreed, especially my CDT100 and DAC100 combination, but it's gone wrong and I would like to fix the CDT player. Does anyone know where they are now or I could perhaps buy spare parts ?

Welcome to AK!

You might want to click on the "Report" link at the bottom and ask a moderator to start a new thread, maybe over on the DIY board (?) or the Digital Sources board (?). This board is supposed to be a place to discuss brand new equipment, not repairing old gear.

I'm not familiar with this brand at all but I assume the gear in the first post was at least relatively new when this thread was first posted 8 years ago.

April Music was the company....they have folded up their tent and gone forever.

Thankyou, slippers-on;

I had guessed that, but surely their equipment didn't evaporate at that point, did it ?
I can't find spares anywhere, despite being able to renovate my 1978 Lecson AP3
Amplifier and my Dick Sequerra Signature Speakers, the latter with Dick's help.

regards
Peter

PS I see you have an Icon Phono-amp; I have their MB845 mono-block originals

Welcome to AK!

You might want to click on the "Report" link at the bottom and ask a moderator to start a new thread, maybe over on the DIY board (?) or the Digital Sources board (?).
This board is supposed to be a place to discuss brand new equipment, not repairing old gear.

I'm not familiar with this brand at all but I assume the gear in the first post was at least relatively new when this thread was first posted 8 years ago.

Thankyou for the suggestion, FC, but let's see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom