Kenwood Supreme Knob Reproductions

700cmt

A few years back i had a Kenwood 700c that was missing all the controls knobs. I was able to find a local machine shop to make reproductions. I got excellent feedback from the ones that were created. I still see sporadic discussion about needing replacements. I'm going to contact the machine shop again to see if he will cut more of these knobs......FYI

A few years back i had a Kenwood 700c that was missing all the controls knobs. I was able to find a local machine shop to make reproductions. I got excellent feedback from the ones that were created. I still see sporadic discussion about needing replacements. I'm going to contact the machine shop again to see if he will cut more of these knobs......FYI

hi i am having the same problem i have a 700m amp that i bought when i was much younger and had a missing knob on it!i am looking to find one for it to be complete everything is original on this amp and works and sounds like new,,,so yea i need a knob for the 700m amp supreme series,,any kind of help will be appreciated

Very good machine shop if they can do this :)
In any case, as you know from private communication, I would b einterested in the smallest type (such as used on the tuners and integrated amps)

I also am in need of a selector knob for a 700M, if you happen to do a run let me know.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom