CT-F900 Cassette deck (needs belt)...........$100
SR-303 Reverb..........................................$150
TX-530 Tuner............................................$30
JA-R2S Mount Rack.................................$400
Spec 2 Power amp...................................$500
Spec 1 Pre-amp........................................$500

:drool:

attachment.php

I would think the RTR would be better positioned at the top.

Attachments

• 00E0E_fz9lHgHCbKp_600x450.jpg
    00E0E_fz9lHgHCbKp_600x450.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 239
It and the cassette could go at the bottom if it were mine. They'd never be used. Nice looking though.

Smokin deal ... I wouldn't let it go for less than $2K. Get the CTF fixed and it's a slam dunk.

It wont last long if it's in good shape.

I considered purchasing it but after looking up recently completed listings on ebay I decided that he was too high on price. The cassette deck is broken and the r2r is questionable...

I offered to pick it up last night with the hopes that I might be able to lowball him a little in person. He said the he was busy every evening with "family activities" and that I could come see it this Saturday if he was available.

Combine what to me is an unmotivated seller with a full retail price and I'm out.

I find it interesting that he mentions ebay, I wonder if he realizes how big of a pain it would be to sell all this seperately and then box and ship it all with no damage.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree, but I own an RT-707 and it is a heavy beast - I believe around 77lbs. It would make that rack top heavy.

I see them in the top of the racks a lot but I have mine in the bottom because it's the heaviest of all the Pioneer rack gear. And the R2R gets used the least so it goes to the bottom. Try holding that sucker up with one hand while putting the bolts in... The amps are bad enough.

Last edited:
This is tempting to me,got the cash and it's 100 miles from me. But dam do I really need more gear.I'll anguish over this all day.

I considered purchasing it but after looking up recently completed listings on ebay I decided that he was too high on price. The cassette deck is broken and the r2r is questionable...

I offered to pick it up last night with the hopes that I might be able to lowball him a little in person. He said the he was busy every evening with "family activities" and that I could come see it this Saturday if he was available.

Combine what to me is an unmotivated seller with a full retail price and I'm out.

I find it interesting that he mentions ebay, I wonder if he realizes how big of a pain it would be to sell all this seperately and then box and ship it all with no damage.

If we were just talking about the gear in the rack, there could be a good argument made that the asking price would be about reasonable, and maybe even a touch high, for a local sale here. Considering the stack of gear that's included but not in the rack, the price seems to be a very solid deal.

Yep, that was definitely fairly priced. If "unmotivated" means unwilling to entertain tire kickers then I'm definitely an unmotivated seller.

I am the worlds greatest tire kicker!!! I walk around with cash in my pocket all the time, checking CL constantly, and then I go and pay them the asking price if it's fair. Most of the time though I take advantage of people who don't know what they have, this makes me feel better about myself.

Maybe I would be deemed a suitable buyer if I asked to make payments or trade for tattoos.

I wonder if he would've traded for my bicycle??? It's a SCHWINN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom