What Possibly Could Go Wrong?

You mean you DONT take Skrill? It's awesome, he will send you a box of clamshells and beads and you send your equipment. It's great ;)

He came up with Skrill and OKpay when I mentioned ebay fees of 3.9% PLUS 2.5% for currency exchange. Both "services" exist. Skrill is positioned as a low cost alternative. OKpay seems to be Bitcoin or something I do not want to be associated with. I have no need for either.

Just don't know what to tell ya, Sam.

I was extremely leery yesterday, meeting up with a guy to sell a nice little Kenwood KR4070. Ended up meeting a 68 year old vet, coolest guy ever. Made a new friend, but I had the sense to meet at an Arbys in clear view of the public.

Best of luck.

Just don't know what to tell ya, Sam.

I was extremely leery yesterday, meeting up with a guy to sell a nice little Kenwood KR4070. Ended up meeting a 68 year old vet, coolest guy ever. Made a new friend, but I had the sense to meet at an Arbys in clear view of the public.

Best of luck.

I know what you mean. I'm trying to pare down my collection and have chased a couple of sales, which is never good. I meet at my local super market parking lot. Imagine that, another trunk slammer!:D

As long as you don't drive a white van Sam the parking lot should be okay!! :D

Sad to say we have to be careful, but...we do.

This guy was a hoot. Tried to give me 100, I said, "No, you're a vet, and my vet dad is in the VA in Nashville right now." I won't take more than 75. He laughed and we hit it right off.

Off topic, but rBuckner, I'm hoping good things for you and Sarge. Stay strong for your pal. My Budah is going on 14, which is ancient for a pit bull. So lucky to have had him this long.

Back
Top Bottom