Pat Robertson: There could be demons attached to your thrift store finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be VERY careful!!!

Be very careful doing this!

I prayed over a Black Sabbath LP I found yesterday at the local GW... got it home, cleaned it and put it on the turntable... PAT BOONE came out of the speakers!! :yes:

It's not just Pat Robertson. My neighbors are convinced there is an entity they call "the mumbler" living in their basement, which is filled - and I mean filled as in hoarder filled - with junk from thrift stores. There are probably a couple of hundred dolls of various shapes and sizes down there. It's seriously creepy.

Sorry to say that Pat is absolutely right. I brought home a little Fisher 200T from a thrift store for $5. And the sound was so good, I bought another as a backup, then it was speakers, (KLH, Klipsh, Fisher, Advents, etc.) then a Thorens, then TOTL Sansui, Yamaha, Sherwood, Scott, Fisher... And before I know what happened, I'm divorced, broke, and have a great listening room.

Yep, must have been an evil spirit in that little 200T. After all, Devil made me do it.

Be very careful doing this!

I prayed over a Black Sabbath LP I found yesterday at the local GW... got it home, cleaned it and put it on the turntable... PAT BOONE came out of the speakers!! :yes:

Wearing leather no doubt.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 58
Not sure about demons, but Goodwill got BEDBUGS!! uh huh!!

"Dude, where's your demon? I don't see your demon, dude..." (insert Jesse and Chester here)

This thread (wait for it) will be closed in 3...2...1...

Oh my - ...

This is - ...

As a - ...

I would - ...

Oh screw it, never mind. :cry: I'm going with "This won't end well." :banana:

If there are any Demons I and I alone make it my business. Pat Robinson be damned! He's just another Phony among all the rest of these so-called whatever you call them,I leave that to you to decide:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom