Iowa Ebay - Killer Deal - KEF C75

Cedar Falls Ia is my home town. It is a a good deal, but I just recently purchased some Jensen Tri-etts. I'm sure the KEF's sound much better. I wish I knew someone who needs these....

Might be up for a bit of a drive... Sent message to seller about the meet halfway part of his spiel... Mike

Got them. Headed to Dubuque next week (a bit more than mid way) to pick up.We'll see. Rgds, Mike

Sweet! Being a "Kef-head" and also originally from Dubuque (area), I whole-heartedly approve this thread! :yes:

I hope you like them as much as I like my Kef's.

Are you still in the area?

Unfortunately no. I'm living in Asheville, NC right now. I still have parents and friends in the area, but no one who could go check them out for you or anything like that.

Good luck and let us know how you like them!

Oh no, I already bought them. I was just wondering about a place to meet and I just like to meet fellow AKers... Asheville is one of my favorite cites though...

Oh no, I already bought them. I was just wondering about a place to meet and I just like to meet fellow AKers... Asheville is one of my favorite cites though...

Nice! Glad they fell into AK member's hands!

Yes baco99 I should have thanked you already for posting. I'll report back once I get them, now tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Nov 9...

Man, i am in Cedar Falls too, too bad i found this 3 years to late. haha. I wonder, anyone remember what they sold for? Looking at a pair in Cedar Rapids listed at $175

Back
Top Bottom