Happy 1st Anniversary to AK!!

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
Happy 1st Anniversary to AK and all it's fantastic membership. It's been a great year with lots of wonderful acquisitions.

Kudo's to you Tim, Grumpy and Wards and to all the members who make this a great place to hang one's hat.

Mike

Thanks for such a wonderful place to hang out. I have learned so much from reading the posts here and my music collection has expanded quite a bit as well. Thanks to those that answer some of my dumb questions and thanks for the fellowship I feel every time I log on.

Heres to AK :beerchug:

John

Got to tell ya, ..... can't believe it's been a year since this thing unfolded.

Been lots of fun, .....learned lots of stuff from you guys, .....and "getting to know" you all has been the best part. :beerchug:

Never thought there were others out there that loved the vintage high power 70's stuff too! :guitar: AND Pink Floyd!

Thanks Kam for making the members your priority here. That is what makes this a special site and we all appreciate it very much. Kudos!!!
:bigok:

This place is great. The thing that makes it special is that we have a large amount of members but at the same time still stay a small community of friends. And theres always alot of action going on around here as opposed to some boards that i used to go to.

Happy birthday, AudioKarma!

My thanks, too, Kama!
It has been a fun ride this far, I am ready for more!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Of all the internet audio forums out there, AudioKarma is the best - and it's easily the most fun by a wide margin! Happy Birthday, AK, and thanks to everyone (especially Tim) for making it happen!

BrianB
Venus Hi-Fi

Congratulations to Kam,Grump and Wards for all their hard work
Congratulations to my fellow Mods and to all Members.This site is the best.I have met such a great group of people,learned so much,and laughed heartily.
May we contine to grow in knowledge,audio toys and most of all friendship.

Alan

Well what else can I say but here's to another fantastic year!

Just always remember, the thing that helps to set us apart from the rest is that we all run this site! It's ours to do with as we please, unlike many that follow the mantra of one person or an advertiser's agenda. It's our house, it belongs to all of us, which allows us to help to shape AK into the place that we're proud to call home.

Thanks to everyone for the kudos, remember without you I'd just be talking to myself :beerchug:

Plain and simple - you guys are great :banana:

Thanks for all being a part of the AK family.

Hey guys

Its definately all the Great members that make AK what it is ! :thmbsp:

Grumpy

Hi Guys,
Grumpy and Kam said it all! I for one am happy to be here with such a great group of people and wish AK continued success! It just proves that having a forum with alot of different topic's and interest's CAN work! Happy Anniversary AK!
Tony

Happy Anniversary AK!! Congrats to Kam and everyone else that have made this site what it is today. It started out good and it's gotten better! You've got a great thing going here.

Tony V- I used to go deer hunting with my Dad years ago in Stuarts Draft. Isn't that up in your neck of the woods?

Brad

I just found this topic. Wow, in only a little over a year, almost 1,000 members and the basis of some real Internet friendships formed.

Congrats AK!

Btw: A little math tells me that you members with over 3000 posts are whoring away at 9 - 10 posts per day. OMG ! :yikes:

I only have a little over 2,000 posts in 18 months at Sound & Vision forums, and my wife thinks I’m an Internet pervert. :screwy:

Originally posted by Bob R
I only have a little over 2,000 posts in 18 months at Sound & Vision forums, and my wife thinks I’m an Internet pervert. :screwy:

I get that all the time myself ;)

Back
Top Bottom