Yamaha ca 1040

jlemmo

Every lamp is out I think there are 7 total, does anyone know where can I get replacements and what is the voltage/type of lamp used in this unit.

likely 14v 80ma but I woudl look in the AK Yamaha DB for the schem or wait for a more informed response.

e-mail our own dgwojo dwojo@earthlink.net for your lamp needs.

FYI, many times these are in series pairs, so replace them all, but test with known good pairs.

I scored one of these amps today. A few lamps out, what is the replacement lamps? I just to return to standard.

It's funny but I too just picked up a 1040 today and all the lamps are out. Meter, dial pointer and dial lights, only things working light wise are the indicators for stereo, ect....
Weird.......

:lurk:

I just realised it says CA in the title, mine is a CR 1040 - are we talking the same thing?

When i turn the volume above 12 oclock it starts dropping out a lot, i can hear a relay or something clicking. Is this because i have 300wat speakers connected?

I just realised it says CA in the title, mine is a CR 1040 - are we talking the same thing?

When i turn the volume above 12 oclock it starts dropping out a lot, i can hear a relay or something clicking. Is this because i have 300wat speakers connected?

I think everybody knows you meant CR-1040. Yamaha ,as far as I know, didn't market a CA-1040. CA-1010 yes.

As far as the cutting out above 12 oclock. Most likely clipping.Back off on the volume a bit.:thmbsp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom