JBL L7 Floor Speakers Value?

corpblues

AK Member
I have my eye on a pair of JBL L7's. But I can't find much regarding value for them.

The other thing I'm debating is, I have found several comments that these like a lot of power, more power than I currently have.

Any opinions on value and a fair price for them?

They are obviously an awesome speaker if you have ever heard them. Yes, they do like a lot of juice--I wouldn't even attempt less than 200 wpc if you really want to hear what they can do.

From what I have seen, current market value is in the $600-900 range depending on condition and area of the country.

They can be bi-amped, so if you need more juice, you might be able to use what you have and add a second amp.

They are fantastic speakers. I own two-pairs of them. I've run them adequately with 100wpc but they sound better with 200wpc (Crown power). They're a big pain to ship so they generally go for less than they should because of the shipping cost. Finding them locally is always best. I'd agree with the range above but I'd drop the low end to $500 and simply say I've paid way less for both of mine. Based on what they do, they're worth every bit of $2000, and more. They're a bargain at what they're currently trading for.

Check the surrounds on the side-firing LE120H-1s.

Back
Top Bottom