The BEST, God Given Sound System Ever?

I think the South Korean govt might be looking for a new speaker system ...

"North Korean Threats Over Loudspeakers
... The move infuriated North Korea, which called the broadcasting a direct action of declaring a war. Over the weekend, it threatened to blow up the South Korean speakers and also warned of "indiscriminate strikes."

Just like when the states played rock music for 10 days straight to get Noriega in Panama to surrender in 1989 (Operation Nifty Package). I read that they played "I Fought the Law" by the Clash, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses and "Too Old to Rock and Roll, Too Young to Die" by Jethro Tull to name a few.

Or how about the scene in Apocalypse Now where the helicopters are coming in for the kill and they play "The Ride of the Valkyries" by Wagner? Great scene.

With all those amps and speakers, heating and cooling and a complete trailer, it's not that bad of a deal. IF you needed something like that. Which hardly anybody does.

What the heck do you need two furnaces and an AC unit for on something like this? I don't get that part.

Christmas parties in Canada? That actually sounds like a fun business but you would have to have a music library to go with it. And I'm not much of a DJ.

Back
Top Bottom