Southeast PA and Delaware AKers

I know this is late in the game, but if anyone happens to have two extra 47uf 450v caps they could bring with them, I'd greatly appreciate it. I somehow forgot to order that value last time I bought stuff, and thats all I need to get this National done.

Well, Teddy and I had a wonderful afternoon. We all survived a range of music, listened to a few different speakers, and folks actually consumed marmite without need for an ambulance. By the way, in a quick experiment after everyone left, I offered some Marmite to Teddy, who refused. Anyway,
I wish to thank one and all who attended, hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and extend Lisa's thanks for both the tasty leftovers, and the fact that no solder stains appeared on her good furniture!!:yes:

Thank you Tom and your lovely wife Lisa for putting up with us. We'll have to do it again sometime.

I too would like to extend my thanks to Tom for putting up with us taking over his home and audio system. I managed to pick up my JBL L100s from my friends house to take over, and X25 (sorry, I'm terrible with names) brought his Overnight Sensations.

We listened to a wide selection of music, including Miles Davis, Ian Dury and the Blockheads, art-J, and Portishead.

I think I'm not alone in saying a good time was had by all.

Lee.

I'm glad to see all of you made it home safely! Wait a minute....what happened to Blue Shadow and M Boone?:scratch2:

Last edited:
I'm glad to see all of you made it home safely! Wait a minute....what happened to Blue Shadow and M Boone?:scratch2:

We have been exchanging PMs.

Thanks for the hospitality, good time had by all, I'm sure.

I'm curious if Mark is going to have the next one, what happens is a few of us get together before that? I guess we can't count that or something.

Back
Top Bottom