Mother load of goodies... for $$$$?

Mystery

constantly upgrading...
Wow wow wow... Mother load, I mean trailer loads of goodies.
Trailers full of audio gears for sale and most are NOT junk.
Does it belong to someone here?

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ele/4799437970.html

00505_9Fh2PBmoRnB_600x450.jpg
00R0R_aGNrRZMQ4Q_600x450.jpg

These power amps me wants: ;)
00l0l_9PJTFB0Vkdk_600x450.jpg

I've talked to him before. He runs perpetual CL ads looking for gear, but on the phone, all he talked about is how much he needs to sell stuff... but NOT GIVING IT AWAY (stated this several times). I wanted to go look, but he's a good drive away and he gave me a feeling that he wanted eBay level pricing, plus he said he sold some of the gear I may have been interested in, so I was not inclined.

I've dealt with Steve a few times. Deals can be had, but you need to know what you're getting into. PM me if anyone wants more details.

I've talked to him also, probably more than two years ago. He is proud of his stuff, $$$$. He does not see a problem storing it in non-climate controlled buildings, it doesn't harm a thing in years according to him. One of my favorite pearls of wisdom from him was that anything Infinity that has an EMIT tweeter is absolute garbage. Like audio fan, I never wasted my time going to look.

See some mighty fine gear there. I think that is a Sherwood receiver on top of that Marantz!

Rome

I would say that he is a source of decent gear. Think of a store, not an individual.

Just like an audio store, you can make an offer, but do your homework before. It might be accepted, but he is in no hurry to sell.

Bargains?-doubtful.

Would love to have another Onkyo Integra M504! And just to be anal, he's fun of it! Those trailers are 53' and 48'. Not 63' and 58'. :D

Back
Top Bottom