Pioneer SX-1250 + HPM-100 & 900 + Sony TT in Twin Cities

Funny that he's got a superb receiver and speakers, a mid range TT, and a boat-anchor CD player.

Hey, dont get me wrong, i hate 100+ disc cd players, but thats not your normal run of the mill sony 300 disc, but an es model thats bound to sound decent. If not im sure it will bring 150+ dol.ars on that site.

Really? I didn't think there were ANY CD changers that were "decent". I just find them too much of a pain in the butt to operate. But I am here to learn about stuff.

Too much, waaaayyyy too much, IMHO. It irks me when people say, "systems like this are impossible to find", when the reality of it is that that stuff can be found easily from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and beyond. Yeah, its his and he can ask what he wants, yada, yada, yada. Will he get it? Perhaps, but I hope he ain't holding his breath. If the 1250 is original and unrestored, it is literally a ticking time bomb, and IMO, is worth less due to the fact that it needs more money to be brought up to snuff.

Too much, waaaayyyy too much, IMHO. It irks me when people say, "systems like this are impossible to find", when the reality of it is that that stuff can be found easily from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and beyond. Yeah, its his and he can ask what he wants, yada, yada, yada. Will he get it? Perhaps, but I hope he ain't holding his breath. If the 1250 is original and unrestored, it is literally a ticking time bomb, and IMO, is worth less due to the fact that it needs more money to be brought up to snuff.

Exactly what I was thinking..

Cool, but yes, the asking price seems high. Tough to say without including pictures of the speakers so we can see their condition.

Back
Top Bottom