April 12th Signup thread "Twang"

I'll be there. Scotch in one hand, WI cheese in the other!

...and some gear in the trunk.

Hello all -

We're still here in Carlsbad, and we got the ReloCubes off on schedule, but I went into collapse mode shortly after the last of them left, and spent time in the local hospital from mid-afternoon Monday to mid-afternoon Saturday. I had breathing problems, urine retention, and consequences of general over-doing. I had loaded, with some help, five Cubes with about 12,000 pounds of stuff. We are off to KC in a day or two, but our time at T-Fest will probably be fairly low-key. Still, I look forward to attending...

Don't worry about me - I'm weak but recovering. Prayer is appreciated...:yes:

As of now I'm planning on coming out. Thanks in advance for your hospitality. :yes:

I think battradio is too as he asked me to bring something out for a swap.

Splat, I'll bring that shure p-mount if you still want it.

Oooh me too me too. Forgot to post here officially!

I heard Mid-Moe, who as you recall brought the OTL amp and 901 stacks last time, has moved to CO and won't be able to make it. Alas. I wanted to see more of the mad scientist's work.

BTW, I don't know if I'll have time to make special name tags but I can bring plain ones (think I have some). I'll also try to bring a small dry erase board for the main system so everyone can see what gear & music is playing.

As of now I'm planning on coming out. Thanks in advance for your hospitality. :yes:

I think battradio is too as he asked me to bring something out for a swap.

Splat, I'll bring that shure p-mount if you still want it.

P-mount? Shure, I'll probably take it off your hands, but what stylus does it take? Is this the one for the new pair of N92's I have?? BTW, we made it to my sister-in-law's house in Leawood, so we're almost in the neighborhood. The Foley is OUT - whoo-hoo! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I had a freaking blast today got to meet lots of Awesome people and buy and sell some gear and also got to see the faces behind the avatars, what a great bunch of guys and ladies.:banana::D:thmbsp:

Thanks Luke

Back
Top Bottom