Where to look for 1120 faceplate

mst3k

Gravity Sucks
I've been keeping an eye out on ebay for a short time, but does anyone else have any suggestions on where to look for a marantz 1120 faceplate?

Last edited:
I'm more asking of recommendations of sites where people find marantz gear besides eBay.

That is why I put in my initial post where to look for the faceplate and not does anyone have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that (Rhoderman) wasn't coming off that way and he may be right. Become a member then you can go to Barter town parts and post a wanted ad and you would be surprised how many of those ads get fulfilled. Very well a good chance someone may have a part unit with a good faceplate and see your ad. As you probably already found by googling and searching the web there's not a lot of vintage parts place around for Marantz. Hope that helps Thanks

As you probably already found by googling and searching the web there's not a lot of vintage parts place around for Marantz. Hope that helps Thanks

You answered my question perfectly. I was hoping that there was some sort of site that I may have missed or some obscure site that may not come up in a google search for some reason or another. It looks like I have a good reason to become a subscriber now.:D

Thanks TMZ2. I didn't intend to be a dick and the post would have guided the OP to the classifieds. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom