Let's talk about the Naim sound

Bhazen, very good indeed. I posted a reply to immediately ordered ) nd Tom-older thread on Pink Fish, that will give you a start if you check there. Give me a PM if you want any details!

In general though, extremely happy with both the Larsen and Naim, and also as a pairing, very good! Tubes also work well with the Larsens too, had an opportunity to listen to a 15 wpc EL34 driven Prestige Eggshell amp on them and was very impressed with that too!

Tim

Thanks Tim! As it happens, events have overtaken ... I heard (and immediately ordered) a set of Model 4's yesterday. What a great sound! Demo was with Naim CD5X and Supernait.

Great! Caught up with you over on PF, glad it worked out and hopefully, the Larsens will make you smile every time you fire up your music. I know I do! Enjoy!

My current Naim system with Spendor S6e. Used to have 72/HC/135s with Spendor S100s before but had to down sizing.

IMG_1464_zps5c7c08a5.jpg

That is a nice bit of "downsizing"! Have to say a 72/Hicap/Nap135's are very nice though! Thanks for sharing, indeed a nice rack!

Back
Top Bottom