Post your photography!!

Testing out night photography using high ISO on the X100.

"View From Top Of Haneul 'Sky' Park"

15028655164_1b7eca7fda_b.jpg

FUJIFILM X100, 23MM, F8, 1/2, ISO 3200

More of the same. This one shot from the other side of Sky Park. Pitch black night time view.

"South Of The Han River From Haneul 'Sky' Park"

15625642456_f7650816d8_b.jpg

FUJIFILM X100, 23MM, F8, 1/2, ISO 3200

Last edited:
The Habib House is the official residence of the U.S. Ambassador to South Korea. The residence began being built during Ambassador Philip Habib's term in office and wasn't finished until 1974. Ambassador Habib never got to live here. The house itself is about 7000 square feet sitting on about a 2 acre lot.

"The Habib House"

15464398767_89cd3aedd8_b.jpg

FUJIFILM X100, 23MM, F2, 1/125, ISO 320

Thanks. It's actually a 3-story open observation deck at Sky Park. The stairs are in a circular configuration where you have a great 360° view of Seoul.

Sky Park is situated on a manmade mountain next to the 2002 FIFA World Cup Stadium. When the stadium was being constructed, there was an open garbage dump site next to it. Instead of moving the garbage, they buried it and made a mountain on which they decided to place three different parks, with Sky Park being situated at the apex.

Nice treatment. Is that an operating theater?

This one was shot in total darkness. The only light being from the distant tower with the red lights. I was actually surprised to find the camera being able to see in complete darkness. In fact, the only thing my eyes could see was basically the red lights in the background blinking and just a few feet in front of me. As such, I was shooting the photo pretty much blind and framing only the red light.

There's a lot of noise for sure but a little post process to turn it into a painting like photo.

"Untitled"

15463629437_7a6c45c7dc_b.jpg

FUJIFILM X100, 23MM, F2, 0.9s, ISO 3200

Last edited:
trhee, your photo has an eerie atmosphere that is most appropriate for this Halloween season, for if one did not know the background story he might assume it was Goblins in the background.:D

No HDR, but a bit of post process. Mostly to subdue the colors a bit, darken the sky, add just a hint of contrast, slight sharpening and a square crop. The original RAW file is much more colorful.

Is there any HDR going on ?
or is it just pp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom