Little League World Series

usedto

Lunatic Member
Anyone else watching? I have it streaming on the office computer. I love to watch the kids.

Mo'ne Davis may be pitching Wednesday night. Sounds like she's pretty good.

I always loved the LLWS .Great action. The only thing that bothers me is that some of the kids get overemotional , maybe overwhelmed . Mainly pitchers it seems . I saw one bawling on the mound the other night , but he came back to strike out the side . Fun to watch .

It's great to see that young lady strike out all those batter's the other day,
hey a woman pitcher in the MLB one day, that would be something.

Tube

It's great to see that young lady strike out all those batter's the other day,
hey a woman pitcher in the MLB one day, that would be something.

Tube

Yep, that was pretty cool:thmbsp: From what I have watched, I have been most impressed with some of the defensive plays I've seen. You really gotta know the game to get those right...pretty awesome stuff for a bunch of kids:yes:

I started watching this year when they were showing Regional games. Joplin had a team in Indy. They didn't advance out of the Regional. They lost 4 games by a total of 7 runs, so they competed and made a good showing. Plus they played a few games on ESPN so that's pretty cool.

I love watching these young kids playing baseball. Fun stuff! I think Vegas is playing tough.

No...but maybe that explains why the standard hotel room I'm in not too terrible far from there is $165/night.

Looks like Las Vegas is ruining Mo'ne's day. She did great pitching, though.

That's the thing about these playoffs - everybody loses but one..............

Not watching the LLWS but have had a great time watching local regional games in person. Some of these kids are really amazing.

South Korea beats Illinois 8 - 4 for the world Little League Championship.

I was lucky enough to be able to stream quite a few of the games during the playoffs - never a dull moment. My hat goes off to all the players, coaches, and parents who support Little league around the world.

The sports media - truly disappointing. During the last week, they concentrated much of their efforts on two "items" concerning specific American teams, and took a lot of the limelight away from all the other players. I believe they deserved some publicity, but not to the extent it was handled.

Congrats to all the kids who made this far. You're true sportsmen (and women).

Back
Top Bottom