Hello from Adelaide...it seems I fell down the Rabbit hole

DrDreas

Greetings from Adelaide Australia guys and gals, been bitten by this bug recently and spending a whole lot more than I should on some great bits of 70's/80's amps and speakers. Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum as it has been a valuable source of info when researching this stuff. I'm sure I'll be bugging you with some dumb-ass posts soon enough!

Welcome aboard and Happy Australia Day. Now can you please make that rain go away so the rest of us can watch some cricket (grin)

Welcome aboard and Happy Australia Day. Now can you please make that rain go away so the rest of us can watch some cricket (grin)

Sorry about my post. I thought the cricket was being played in Adelaide today. I was watching it with the sound turned down while listening to the Triple J Top 100.

Welcome aboard anyhow!

Thanks all! You sure know how to make a guy feel welcome :)

Happy Australia Day to you DrD!
Hope you're enjoying some quality listening recreation on the public holiday.

Well I did spend most of the day dragging some of my bits inside that were in the sunroom and rearranging the lounge room to suit it better :D ...I figured it'd be nice to not have to go outside to enjoy some music that wasn't coming out of the AV receiver. And yes, our annual Triple J hottest 100 was on the radio so it made for some good listening...at times haha

Back
Top Bottom