What personality are you

What personality type are you

• Introvert

Votes: 166 79.0%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 44 21.0%

• Total voters

tyeeslayer

This hobby we are are here to discuss seems to require a person to spend time alone. If you are an avid listener or a restorer of equipment it requires a person to be alone and not socially active whilst pursuing. The exception would be if you do a lot of flipping on Craigs List, if you use Ebay you are still on your own.
So do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

Why isn't irritant or abrasive on the list, so I can be a bit more accurate? In spite of that, I'm an extrovert, and will talk to anybody about anything at any time.

very much an introvert. I'm far better with machines than with people. It also helps that I can swear at them with no consequence. People tend to get pissy when you insult their design and very existence. The wrong ones can also cause you to be unemployed.

Introvert, definitely. I only really speak up on issues or questions where I'm very sure of myself. Otherwise I keep quiet.

Lately a little nervous, anxious, panicky, frightened. But I don't mind talking about it. I suppose you could say I'm an introverted extrovert with a tendency toward rushing to the hospital.

Depends on time, circumstance and my mood, among other variables.

Sometimes I'm Mr. Gregarious, an outgoing life-of-the-party kind of guy, and sometimes I'm Mr. Isolation and just wish everybody would go away.

However, in neither state am I shy about voicing an opinion.

Depends on time, circumstance and my mood, among other variables.

Sometimes I'm Mr. Gregarious, an outgoing life-of-the-party kind of guy, and sometimes I'm Mr. Isolation and just wish everybody would go away.

However, in neither state am I shy about voicing an opinion.

You're Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide, aren't you!

Introvert . Thats why I play drums . I make guitar and bass player sound good and I make people dance . But I do it while hiding behind drums and cymbals . Don't get me wrong , I'm not shy about hitting those drums .But if I'm not gigging I'm at home listening to music and hanging out here (AK) .

Oh my, that's a question...!

I am probably the most extrovert person in this forum what I would like to apologize!

:) :) :)

I don't think either choice describes me, but as I am more of a listener than a talker, it has to be 'introvert' for me.

When I was working, I was an extrovert because I was dealing with the public all day. I've noticed that now that I'm retired, I enjoy spending more time by myself. My wife still works so I'm catching up on all those years I was to busy to do any critical music listening.

Introvert in the sense that I am able to be content without the presence of others. I do enjoy people though, and WILL talk to strangers, despite repeated warnings :)

On the Meyers-Briggs assessment I am and INTJ. Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judger … Less than 2% of the population falls into this personality type. I highly recommend that anyone who has time - find the test on-line and determine their Meyers-Briggs personality type as it can really open up who you are and answer why you interact with others the way that you do. Have your spouse do the test too and then look at the personality type compatibility profiles for insight into how to relate to one another better. My spouse (new one) is also and INTJ … and wow what a difference it makes having a spouse that sees the world through the same lens!

I can't tell where one ends and the other begins. I don't mind being alone but in public I'm ready to talk if spoken to first. Is it strange that I don't start the conversation?

Back
Top Bottom