Kef LS50 vs Harbeth Monitor 30.1

sorry for further hijacking the thread.. but what do you think of Elac speakers?
they seem to be highly regarded in Germany.

Elac speakers like Canton do a lot of things right and sound fantastic....but like Canton in America, both are very much underrated. I think many audio hobbyist in USA love the British and American sound and really haven't heard a German voiced speaker in a proper set up. But I will say,I find German speakers will not hide the imperfections of associated gear.

Peddler implies that one is profiting on the speaker or company is someone who makes money on it. I'll take fan boy no problem.

Peddler: someone who sells things in small amounts often by traveling to different places : a person who peddles something. : a person who sells illegal drugs.

If ArtK has some evidence that I make money by posting commentary on Audio Note it's his duty to prove that because what he is engaging is a something called "libel" for which in the United States people sue for. A fan boy is someone who is quite enthusiastic about a product/team/person.

A fanboy is a person considered to belong to one or more fandoms to a point of obsession.

I can see that term being applied to me - fair enough. You become a fan of things that make you a fan.

So Slippers-On - I don't think you actually want to be called a Peddler unless Canton pays you or gives you free Canton products to run around praising them - do they pay you or give you free products? If so you are a peddler if not you're a fanboy - as are mountains of Magnepan and panel fans or OB fans or somewhere on this page the guys who spend 200 pages on a $30 little transistor amp.

As a reviewer I get a discount on items (the same discounts from most makers incidentally). I recently bought the TT2/Arm1(V2)/IQ1 - I paid out of my own pocket over $3,000CAD for that set-up which was a display model - older - with previous iteration parts. There are a LOT of other companies that give reviewers 1-2 year long "loans" to reviewers for the nice free advertising that the reviewer owns the product. If I get an amp for FREE sure it sounds good for free but if I have to part with the dealer's asking price it means something. I have paid for all my audio products before and since becoming a reviewer and I have turned down more than once companies offering me "free" products for review and I refused reviewing them as well.

So it is offensive when you're called something you're not and so, Slippers On, you should take care before you are agreeable to be called a peddler (shill) "IF" you're not.

you definitely pretend that audio note is basically the best affordable speaker and then you pretend that as a experienced reviewer and that you are able to audition so many speaker in hong kong, you are a expert and to be taken more seriously then others.

I followed your lead, bought the AN J Lx. I couldnt get rid of them fast enough. I honestly even prefered my small continuum as I find them more balanced. my measurments of anj lx in my room showed a bad FR in all its range. something like +-8db even from 1khz and up.
in comparison, the amphion, the decapo, even my continuum measures better. of course, measurments is only one thing, but ime, the flatter the response, the better and the anj wasnt flat at all.

You came in this thread only to defend audio note and try to reduce my opinion and experience to nothing and promote your experience and expertise as superior and to be taken more seriously.

Last edited:
Can you link the specific Recording engineers who state this - At Gearslutz I read one post where the guys who owns ATC 150 would ONLY part with them IF he moved to a small room where he could see the Amphion Two/18 (and the OP complained the bass was bass shy. And it has more bass than the One/18) would work - but again he's talking about as a recording studio monitor and nowhere did he say the treble was better or that it was a better speaker than his ATC.

Further the people on that forum seem to like the Two/18 but the comment on the One/18 was

"Demoing the One18 right now. I have just ordered a pair of the new Tyler Acoustics Halo 1, so low end should be covered. The Amphion will be more for mid stuff.

I like the way they make me mix.... For mastering... Hmmm... Not really sure. They have a serious midrange honk which is quite nice for mixing drums and vocals, but I don't really find suitable for mastering. They have their strengths, but I would be reluctant to use them as the only pair - the top end is too muffled, and sibilance and transient from the tweeter are a bit burried. So far everything I have done with them sounded pretty good on other speakers, but with sibilance problems."
ok, so here, without ever hearing the amphion pro line, you try to act as if ATC is better then amphion. Furtunetely, many users have a lot to say about amphion vs ATC

you clearly have quoted some of the very few ''negative'' comment about amphion.
.you try to prove your point dishonestly. actually, the guy you quoted in this post, Vilddyr user at gearslutz, had something to say about ATC vs amphion. he BTW, bough the pair of amphion. he like them good enough. actually, the user you quoted was using new one18, the honk is the first time ever someone said that and no review, no other peer ever commented on any honkiness, and clearly its because of break in issue and his pair was problably very new, otherwise why would he have finally still bought the amphion?:
''And The ATC's just does not cut it, I was offered a pair of 150 at not much more than The two18 and turned it down - mixing Music is about engaging the listener, and to pinpoint this feeling while still being accurate is what separate the good from the outstanding speakers. ''

here some quotes about amphion vs atc by different users:

''quick conclusion -
- Yes I'm buying a set. (two18's)
- No, My ATC's aren't going anywhere. Love the ATC, deep look into the mids thing.
They both phenomenal speakers yet opposites in tonal balance. Which is why I think I'm going to be very happy with having both in my room..''

''The ATC mid dome thing is hard to put into words. Its a unique look into the midrange. If you dig it - there nothing like it and I wouldn't want to work without it. The Amphion sound is by far my favorite two-way though. More traditional sounding in the mids but astonishingly clear and balanced.
Mastering on ATC's most often will show any deficiencies in the mixers speakers right around the crossover points. Basically you will hear what the mixers two-ways didn't show him. The amphion crossover is something special. The drivers really do come together so well the speaker just vanishes. No holes anywhere.

So the answer to your question is -
two18's are warmer 100hz-thru low mids. smoother through the upper mids while the ATC's will be more unforgiving in there.
Low end extension on both ATC 25 and 150's is a bit more linear. I run my 25's with bungies IN so its a sealed box that goes lower than most people realize. ATC is very conservative with their specs.
Comparing the low end extension of the 150's vs two18's is not fair to the two18's. The massive difference in cabinet volume, speaker size not to mention that the ATC "super linear" woofer thing is no BS. That said, the two18's have low extension that is impressive given the size of them. They are more placement dependent give the rear firing passive radiators. In my home studio, placed closer to the wall - they deliver a solid 40hz and roll off quickly by 36hz.
Free standing in my mastering room - far from the back wall - they still give you down to 40hz but lower in volume. If I was to pair them with a sub I'd probably first experiment with crossing them over near 70hz but that's a guess.
Fuzz Measure and lots of hours physically moving them around and then tweaking the crossover point would be some fun for a few days.

All in all, I'm really impressed by the amphion lineup.
I have owned or tried an insane amount of speakers over the years. I've never had a speaker sound so 'right' that it only took a few minutes before I decided to purchase. I usually have a much longer, more tortured process.

My text to Anssi after I set them up was - "took all of 5 minutes, Buying them".''

''
I have two18's next to my ATC 150's.
The two 18's extend to the lower 40's but its not a big box so its not a big energy 45hz.
Been toying with a sub for them and they pair great with one.
Definitely getting the bass units when they arrive though.
The beauty of the two 18's is phase accuracy and just balance. Wonderful speaker.
I LOVE my 150's but if I was ever to move to a room that couldn't handle a large speaker, I could happily work with two18's. Very happily at that.
''
''I am not sure what you are trying to say here but I have owned or used everything over the last 20 years and the Amphions are special speakers. I think they smoke the Barefoots and ATC's both of which I spent a
lot of time Mixing on. ''
''That is simply not true. Sorry, but I have auditioned almost every model in the ATC line, and eventually gave up on them, because of the utter lack of engaging low-end. They do not provide more detail than the Amphions. Different yes, more, no. While i appreciate the ATC mid being able to cover 380-3500hz, making them a midrange monster, the amphion tweeters cross at 1600 which has its own equally as valid advantages - and to me a clear winner in the hf reproduction, which has always been the ATC no. 1. problem, poor interaction between the mid dome and their tweeters.
''

'' the studio I work at has ATC200's and although different to the Amphions, I don't find the Amphions are any lesser of a speaker - and in fact I much prefer mixing on the Amphions''

''I never fell in love with the ATC's so it is just a personal preference.
I felt they were clinical and made me a little crazy to mix on although
the midrange is amazing.
When I heard the Amphion's I could hear very quickly what needed addressed
in the mix without all of the elements being deconstructed down to the molecular
level. ''

''If we directly compare the ATC SCM25 and Amphion Two18 I noticed the imaging, separation and depth to be more focused, balanced and accurate on the Amphions. This affects the entire experience of the speaker and should not go unnoticed. Like the NS-10 , Auratones or Spiral grooves the ATC has many qualities to offer that wins over the contender but it only covers a certain portion of the engineers need in my opinion. For referencing that particular task this is brilliant but I believe having a phase accurate speaker in addition to the ATC would help you get better balance especially in the depth of field portion of the mix. ''

''
ATC's give a window in the mix like few others. I can't live without it.
I was looking for a two-way secondary reference and could not be happier with two18's.
(the pic on the amphion facebook page with ATC 150's and two18's side by side is my room).

I think the pairing of atc AND amphions is the best complimentary monitor sets I've come across in my 20+ year at this.
Each is a ridiculously good speaker with its own presentation.
The talk about phase with amphion isn't hype. It's pretty special. very balanced speakers.

ATC 25's plus two18's or bigger ATC's and one18's. Killer. Not an ounce of doubt about your mix with those combo's.

I'd also hate to see Amphion suffer the gearslutz hype cycle. They are one of the most useful tools to come along in a while.
A truly wonderful monitor''

''You can't go wrong with ATC. With that being said, I heard the Amphions in person two days ago and was impressed. I'd love to hear them side by side. ''

''(I also use ATC 200's everyday so I know the ATC sound well. For me, I prefer the Amphion Two18's...obviously not as 'big' or 'loud', but the Amphions just make more musical sense to my ears).''

''amphion are wonderful to just listen to the music. i understand its a hifi company/where they come from. my set needed quite a long time to break in. they sound cool in the highs - not hyped or something. midrange is really nice and shows things but not as detailed as atc. bass is tight but also goes down quite deep for their size.
barefoot 45 are maybe not the best for the one and only monitor of the three (for my taste!!) but wonderful in combination with amphion - they both connect very very well.''

I could go on and on. NOTHING and NOBODY clearly says that ATC is better then Amphion. many actually find amphion superior.

so, seriously RGA, your opinion is to be taken as dishonest. how can you have a opinion about a speaker you never heard. unprofessional.

you have a lot to say, lot of it is bullshit.

Last edited:
Ive heard those kef r 300, the ls50, the harbeth c7, the SHL5 and spendor D7.

The kef r 300 has great bass with great control, but the mids and highs are not to my liking. they are slow with slow dynamic. the integration between the bass and mids are not perfect and it seems something is off.

the kef ls50: I find them very thin. great detail, but a metallic sound, definitely. I dont like them very much.

the harbeth c7: those were my favorite. wow. this sounds more like it. strong ressemblance from the AN J lx, but with beter detail and mids. the details are so specially integrated. the sound is very special imo. goosebump automatic and WOW. you want to listen to the music being played. sure, the bass is not as tight/ punchy as Id like, but I really like that sound. Right away, I wanted to listen to the music and follow the beat. toe tapping was immediate. very musical!

Spendor d7: very nice bass, but the mids were far it seemed, like in the background a bit or back of a tunel. voices sounded far. hard to explain. overall, I found them very boring and not engaging at all. I was very surprise and expected something much better. good clarity, but boring, underwhelming.

The SHL5: good, but we much prefered the compact 7. the shl5 feels very laid back, not dynamic enough and more relax. bass is even weaker then with compact 7. stronger, but serious bass bloat. I find they have no grip on the bass and I couldnt live with that. instrument separation and detailed seem better then compact 7, however.

so far, the compact 7 are very much to my liking. however, instrument separation is not perfect and they lack details. I wish I could have A-B'ed against my amphion. but so far, I do not think the compact 7 could replace the one18. the bass of the compact 7 is too loose but that mid is great. so musical, very sweet. Its a trade off.
I kind of hope that the 30.1 would make the bass even more tight.

I think you might like the KEF R500. The dual 5-1/2" woofers integrate really well with the uni-q, the dynamics are exceptional, including lightening fast snappy bass response. kind of like a monitor in a tower.
you can also adjust the bass with the port plugs as required.
the imaging is extraordinary as well, a tribute to the narrow profile of the enclosure.

On a side note a friend of mine (used to be a recording engineer, producer and musician, now owns a thriving record store) just bought some Amphion monitors, which I had never heard of. He swears by the sound of these speakers.

I think you might like the KEF R500. The dual 5-1/2" woofers integrate really well with the uni-q, the dynamics are exceptional, including lightening fast snappy bass response. kind of like a monitor in a tower.
you can also adjust the bass with the port plugs as required.
the imaging is extraordinary as well, a tribute to the narrow profile of the enclosure.

On a side note a friend of mine (used to be a recording engineer, producer and musician, now owns a thriving record store) just bought some Amphion monitors, which I had never heard of. He swears by the sound of these speakers.
oops, its precisely the KEF r500 that ive tried.

I found the bass indeed good with relatively good snap and punch, but I found the mid/ bass integration lacking, which affected very much the dynamic. as if the bass was faster then the uni-q. litterally.
Voices also didn't particularly sound special in tone, imaging was nothing special but quite good. but it was very short audition, about 15 minutes.

oops, its precisely the KEF r500 that ive tried.

I found the bass indeed good with relatively good snap and punch, but I found the mid/ bass integration lacking, which affected very much the dynamic. as if the bass was faster then the uni-q. litterally.
Voices also didn't particularly sound special in tone, imaging was nothing special but quite good. but it was very short audition, about 15 minutes.

very good then, if you have a chance try experimenting with the port plugs.

So what do you like better than Amphion - a speaker so perfect that you sold it because you wanted a smoother (ie; better) treble?
Thanks for including the equipment line (you bought them back again?).

This forum is somewhat frustrating with the very limited number of characters they allow given that it's an audio forum.

Incidentally I would not buy the ATCs either - I liked one ATC with very good tube electronics ONLY. Electronics the mixers don't use. For me it won't matter because their sensitivity is far too low and they're nearfield speakers which also don't work for me.

Good luck with whatever you find - that gives you the treble you want.

Last edited:
So what do you like better than Amphion - a speaker so perfect that you sold it because you wanted a smoother (ie; better) treble?
Thanks for including the equipment line (you bought them back again?).

This forum is somewhat frustrating with the very limited number of characters they allow given that it's an audio forum.

Incidentally I would not buy the ATCs either - I liked one ATC with very good tube electronics ONLY. Electronics the mixers don't use. For me it won't matter because their sensitivity is far too low and they're nearfield speakers which also don't work for me.

Good luck with whatever you find - that gives you the treble you want.
the buyer finally backed off and I was a bit worried at my choice of selling. I still have the amphion one18. I have another seller interested but will hold on and still wasnt sure if I should sell at all. the last audition of harbeth, kef wasnt conclusive and actually confirmed to me my opinion of amphion one18. they are incredible with very few flaws.
The imaging, clarity, resolution and amazing balance is just something I have never experienced before.

I have never found the one18 treble problematic. its actually one of the most clear, detailed and smooth tweeter i've ever experienced. the only problem with one18 is bass. it lacks punch and kick. its a 6.5 inch afterwall and im used to my previous main system, a huge diy 3 way system ive lived with for a year with 12 inch per side in 200L cabinet, so the one18 is thin for me.

I will add possibly the rel g2 and see how much it can add as the one18 cuts off, in my room, at around 48hz. for jazz and rock its okay but its simply lacking for hip hop and electronica or ambient. for old jazz, no sub is needed nor for old rock where they were literally cutting off after 40hz but for modern electronica and hip hop, the amount of information in the 30hz to 50hz is incredible. the bassline notes of hip hop is happening between 35hz and 80hz. missing from 50hz to 30hz is not something I can live with anymore.

what I could see myself doing is going crazy and get a second pair of speakers for my main system and alternate between the two. harbeth was very special and would be very complimentary with amphion. tannoy red 15 inch that ive heard was also one of the most beautiful sound. something like 15 inch monitor gold with amphion would seem very interesting.having two speaker in the same system begins to make a lot of sense for me.

Last edited:
Dude it seems like you are all over the road (no offense) . This can happen when we become accustomed and attached to the sound of our audio equipment.
Subwoofers are the wrong direction to take if you are critical of bass integration.
I suggest you make it a gradual process and spend lots of time listening to new speakers on your list. Just sit back and listen hours / days / weeks if necessary. become a pest at your dealer, mine have gotten to know me well- and before you know it you will go back and your old system will not sound as good.
Sometimes appreciating and learning the qualities of new hardware takes time.

"Subwoofers are the wrong direction to take if you are critical of bass integration."

I have to disagree with this comment. I think it's too broad of a stroke. Most people buy a sub, hook it up, and set the crossover and volume that's it. They may try to place it properly. The result is, almost inevitably, poorly integrated bass.

There is more to integrating a sub than the above. Some subwoofers come with tools that enable you to complete these extra steps and the result is much better integration and better bass performance from the system as a whole. I have largely avoided subwoofers because with two of them I couldn't get the integration right. That is until I bought one that enabled me to do so.

I believe if one has small standmount type speakers and listens to music where bass performance is important, a sub is almost a must have. One can move to larger speakers to get the missing bass, but there are the inevitable trade offs when doing so. Meaning, if you can integrate a sub properly with standmounts it can be a great route to take in achieving a high level of performance. You keep the strengths that standmount speakers bring to the table, while also employing a specialized speaker to handle what the mains cannot. Integration is the tricky part, but it can be done.

Last edited:
Denon DCD-A100 ~ Rogue Tempest II ~ ProAc Studio 118 ~ Thorens TD309 ~ Synthesis Brio phono stage ~ Rega Radio 3 ~ Ultralink, Nordost, LFD, and Shunyata cables

Nice! I'd love to take a listen to that!

"Subwoofers are the wrong direction to take if you are critical of bass integration."

I have to disagree with this comment. I think it's too broad of a stroke. Most people buy a sub, hook it up, and set the crossover and volume that's it. They may try to place it properly. The result is, almost inevitably, poorly integrated bass.

There is more to integrating a sub than the above. Some subwoofers come with tools that enable you to complete these extra steps and the result is much better integration and better bass performance from the system as a whole. I have largely avoided subwoofers because with two of them I couldn't get the integration right. That is until I bought one that enabled me to do so.

I believe if one has small standmount type speakers and listens to music where bass performance is important, a sub is almost a must have. One can move to larger speakers to get the missing bass, but there are the inevitable trade offs when doing so. Meaning, if you can integrate a sub properly with standmounts it can be a great route to take in achieving a high level of performance. You keep the strengths that standmount speakers bring to the table, while also employing a specialized speaker to handle what the mains cannot. Integration is the tricky part, but it can be done.

Understood. I was mentioning this in the context of the gentlemen OP who wrote that he was extremely particular about bass integration. He was not happy with the timing and integration of the bass listening to the KEF R500 speakers without any subwoofer and wants "perfect bass".

I have successfully integrated subs into home and car but it takes effort, experimentation and patience and even then some music will come along and call attention to the sub. Very difficult to achieve perfect timing integration even with time alignment and DSP for crossover frequencies and slopes of the sub and the bass driver of the main speaker.
My personal preference is for full range floorstanders even if it means sacrificing an octave of the deepest bass.

Understood. I was mentioning this in the context of the gentlemen OP who wrote that he was extremely particular about bass integration. He was not happy with the timing and integration of the bass listening to the KEF R500 speakers without any subwoofer and wants "perfect bass".

I have successfully integrated subs into home and car but it takes effort, experimentation and patience and even then some music will come along and call attention to the sub. Very difficult to achieve perfect timing integration even with time alignment and DSP for crossover frequencies and slopes of the sub and the bass driver of the main speaker.
My personal preference is for full range floorstanders even if it means sacrificing an octave of the deepest bass.
subwoofer frequency are 12 feet long and more. as long as your sub is within 3 feet from the mains, the sub is ''time aligned''.
the problems comes how to connnect the sub. If you connect it with line level, integration will be next to impossible.
but high level connection tremendously helps with integration.

hence why im going with rel and their high level connection which facilitates perfect integration between mains and sub.
I have auditioned the rel t5 and t7. those, I wast able to integrate perfectly. then Ive tried rel s3, those basically integrated perfectly in like 10 minutes of installation. and the rel g2 should be even more fast and easy to integrate.

Last edited:
Nice! I'd love to take a listen to that!

Thanks Slippers. Really digging it right now.

I just bought a pair of PSB T55 floorstanders as an upgrade to my home theater speakers. $350 used. I put them into my stereo just for the heck of it, expecting them to be too much for my small room. Not to mention the potential for integration issues as I sit fairly close to my speakers.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised. For the money they are stupid good. Very neutral, not harsh despite the metal tweeter, and only slightly congested. And while they cannot match my ProAcs for transparency and refinement, the T55 is loads of fun. They have balls and can really crank.

I see now what a big cabinet and dual woofers can accomplish. I've had relatively small floorstanders before with one 6.5" woofer...and my Tannoy 609 with one 8" woofer. But those things all reached their limit quite easily. Not to mention the myriad of standmounts that I've used. The PSB's simply do not reach their limits before I have to turn the volume down because it's just too loud.

Thanks Slippers. Really digging it right now.

I just bought a pair of PSB T55 floorstanders as an upgrade to my home theater speakers. $350 used. I put them into my stereo just for the heck of it, expecting them to be too much for my small room. Not to mention the potential for integration issues as I sit fairly close to my speakers.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised. For the money they are stupid good. Very neutral, not harsh despite the metal tweeter, and only slightly congested. And while they cannot match my ProAcs for transparency and refinement, the T55 is loads of fun. They have balls and can really crank.

I see now what a big cabinet and dual woofers can accomplish. I've had relatively small floorstanders before with one 6.5" woofer...and my Tannoy 609 with one 8" woofer. But those things all reached their limit quite easily. Not to mention the myriad of standmounts that I've used. The PSB's simply do not reach their limits before I have to turn the volume down because it's just too loud.

Nice deal you found. PSB are a value leader- I have not found a better value in a speaker- period.
The T55 are similar to the Image T6 but without the dedicated 4" midrange. With the added detail and transparency of the midrange driver the T6s are a complete package of deep bass, great midrange presence, detail and dynamics and really good imaging.
These are things I struggle with as I audition upgrades and try not to take a back step in any of the capabilities.

Im gonna get a lot of blow back here. I actually have the Harbeth 30.1 in Tiger Ebony and the LS 50 sitting my apartment right now. Immediately, I kind of liked the LS 50's better... Something about them, they are just an amazing speaker. Perhaps a little more dynamic and forward than the 30.1. I may have to give it another little while to be able to appreciate the Harbeths. I just received the 30.1 this last week. As of now, I'm feeling that they are bland and I listed them already to sell, to upgrade to the KEF Reference 1's now.

Sam

ARC VSi60
All Transparent Super Cabling
Bluesound Vault
Harbeth 30.1 and KEF LS50

Last edited:
Im gonna get a lot of blow back here. I actually have the Harbeth 30.1 in Tiger Ebony and the LS 50 sitting my apartment right now. Immediately, I kind of liked the LS 50's better... Something about them, they are just an amazing speaker. Perhaps a little more forward than the 30.1. I may have to give it another little while to be able to appreciate the Harbeths. I just received the 30.1 this last week. I listed them already to sell, to upgrade to the KEF Reference 1's now.

Sam

ARC VSi60
Bluesound Vault

More forward than the 30.1? That is surprising.
I too have my eye on the Ref 1 having just learned about how incredible they are- but I suggest one stop along the way- Harbeth Super Hl5 plus.
These will be difficult to beat- if the Refs do win, they will have earned it.
Harbeth Supers- best speakers I have heard- period.

Im gonna get a lot of blow back here. I actually have the Harbeth 30.1 in Tiger Ebony and the LS 50 sitting my apartment right now. Immediately, I kind of liked the LS 50's better... Something about them, they are just an amazing speaker. Perhaps a little more forward than the 30.1. I may have to give it another little while to be able to appreciate the Harbeths. I just received the 30.1 this last week. I listed them already to sell, to upgrade to the KEF Reference 1's now.

Sam

ARC VSi60
Bluesound Vault

I had LS50s for around 3 weeks but my Harbeth M30s will be here for a long time. Do yourself a favour and work with placement a bit.

I looked at your ad on A'Gon and that placement is not going to do any speaker a favor. Sitting on an AV credenza next to a TV is not a fair test, unless that was just for show. Let them break in a while and then see what you think as a week is not long enough. If you just prefer the KEF sound then I know where a pair of REF-1's with custom Sound Anchor stands may be available.

Last edited:
I have the LS50's hooked up again and theres no question, they are dramatically different, the sounds shouldn't even be compared. I may just like KEF sound.
I'll have to go to a local dealer and compare the new Reference 1s with the LS50.

I think the LS50's can really keep up with better equipment despite their cost..
No more buying speakers on a whim online...

Thank you for all your feedback.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom