URGENT message to all subscribers and auto renewal !

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Folks the only way you can tell if your subscriptions have the auto renew on is from within your paypal account. Please follow these procedures from within your own paypal account to see if its turned on and if you want to turn it off. Thank you

Here's How:

Click My Account.
Click History at the top of the page.
Select Subscriptions from the Show menu.
Check the From box and change the date back 2 years.
Click Search.
Click Details to view the details of a specific Subscription Creation.
Click Cancel Subscription.
Click Cancel Subscription again.

Grumpy

Bump for this with renewals coming up. Doing what is outlined in the post above can help avoid any issues with your paypal account. Thank you

I wasn't aware of this and got hit with the auto-renewal thing as well Dave. No biggie, it just means my subscriber membership is now good thru June 2010. I did manage to cancel that auto-renew payment but I have to say Paypal made that little feature a bit difficult to find.

Cheers

Its come to our attention that some folks have asked how to turn the auto renew off. Please remember it is not something we can do. It must be done from within your own paypal account. Above you will find directions.

Thank you
Grumpy

I followed the directions implicitly! No mention of a cancellation button anywhere. Had a hell of a time trying to find the subscriptions tho.

I have auto-renew, money was deducted from my account on Friday but my subscription now shows expired.
How can we fix this?

Kind of fun when you don't realize you have two auto-renews going for a few years. Guess I'm good through 2019. Thanks for the chat Ernie.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom