Guardians of the Galaxy

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Saw this movie this afternoon while on vacation. Pretty entertaining with nice pacing and they balanced the comedy and action quite well. Soundtrack was pretty cool as well though I am sure there will be critics.

Last edited:
This movie has been almost universally loved by the critics. Last I saw it was at 92% on Rotten tomatos. I don't know when I've left a film feeling so uplifted and with such a big smile on my face. The soundtrack is all songs everyone knows incorporated into the story by a clever little device.

And The 2LP vinyl soundtrack is up for preorder on Amazon. 17.99. Whoa.

Marvel and Disney are making a ton of cash on this one. Great way to end the summer. I'll be seeing it again. I think the repeat business is going to be huge.

And if you are a fan of 1980s Box Office Bombs - stay for the end credits.

Yep, a good movie that's going to clear 90 million on its opening weekend, knocking the stuffing out of Scarlett Johanson's "Lucy", and last weekend's Hercules. Herc was pretty weak though.

We saw it over the weekend and really enjoyed it. It's just fun.

saw it Saturday night. only about 50 people at the 10:30 pm showing. best movie I've seen in a while. loved the sound track!

I am groot!

I thought I'd update the thread. Guardians has become the biggest movie of 2014, outdoing even Transformers. This weekend it reclaimed the #1 movie of the weekend, and it's going to break 300 million in the next week or two, presently sitting at 280 million. I read a thread in a movie forum where people are seeing it 6 or 7 times!

I paid thousands of dollars to see this with my two sons...we saw it on board the Disney Fantasy cruise ship last week ;-) We all enjoyed the movie and the cruise.

Waiting for the Blu-Ray on this one.

The hype is strong with this one!

Almost saw it in Imax but i was just too busy. Now im back in georgia with no Imax in sight... except for the one in my theater room! :)

Saw it in 3d imax over the weekend. Pretty enjoyable. Sort of fun explaining to my son what a cassette and a Walkman is.

Back
Top Bottom