So that's where it's all been

It has been on ebay several times. Definitely a lot of gear there, and some really nice stuff.

Personally with all the time he has spent posting it as a whole, he could have pieced a lot of it out by now.

THats the thing with huge hauls like that, very few people have the cash, space, and inclination to deal with it. If someone does buy it, it'll go for pennies on the dollar. Even splitting it into smaller lots would have a better chance of moving things.

Even though it's been posted quite a few times in the past, I would absolutely LOVE for the guy to come in here and talk about it for a bit. That would be an interesting thread for sure...

just imagine the logistics of moving it.
then sorting it once in a new location.
it would be a full time job for a year or two,not to mention an education...

It has been on ebay several times. Definitely a lot of gear there, and some really nice stuff.

Personally with all the time he has spent posting it as a whole, he could have pieced a lot of it out by now.

If that heap were a TV show, the tape would be worn out from the number of times it's been played over.

Much of the good stuff from that lot was cherry picked and pieced out a few years back during the first 10 times the auction ran. In fact, the seller even sold a few pieces individually on ebay. Those items still appear in the list.

Good to see the unicorn hunters keep dredging it up and posting.

and to think i was in Round Lake at my brothers house a few weeks ago.
about 20 minutes from C. Lake...

Back
Top Bottom