Kansas City Spring Get Together

same here Tox, THats the reason I posted in the tube section that i needed one.

I want to get this this in top condition but as of now as I play it more it seems to get strong and than looses signal.

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks Jay and Mrs. Jay I had a great time! It turned out to be a wounderful day for such an event. I met more Aker's and am able to put more faces with avitors. Met local craigslist seller and even a ebayer that I grew to dislike(lost out on a pair of Infinity RS2.5s) But after meeting him in person and and talking to him a few short mins. found out what a great guy he is and couldnt of lost out to a better guy! I geuss thats what these get togethers are all about. If it wasnt for Jay and his better half these great times and memories wouldnt happen. THANK YOU

same here Tox, THats the reason I posted in the tube section that i needed one.

I want to get this this in top condition but as of now as I play it more it seems to get strong and than looses signal.

I have similar problems with an RCA 6-RF-9 (ca. 1955). I don't know if it's something heating up and changing value after a half hour or what.

Was telling a friend about this shindig a day or so ago-and she said one of her friends lived on the lake close to the toob spa. She knew right about where I was! Kind of a small world.:D

Sorry it took so long for me to post these, but I'm in the middle of doing some mass remodeling and switching to a new computer. Anyway, I got some good shots of Terry and Jay's work on those Conn monoblocks:

akfest2009036.jpg

akfest2009038.jpg

Retro

Yeah call us. I am always home because I am broke, why ? I have two teenage girls. But, at least I live in Happy Rock !

Back
Top Bottom