Vancouver Main Street Record Fair Sunday May 10

Figures, Monty.

I'm in Hawaii and won't be traveling to my Seattle pad until the 18th. Just a few days too late, otherwise, I'd pop on up, give my Nexus card some exercise at the border crossing, and my American Express some exercise at Heritage Hall.

Let us know how it goes! Enjoy.

-Billy

That's too bad Billy. It would be nice to meet you. :)

I don't think anyone is going to take AmEx either but I'm sure you would figure out something!

That's too bad Billy. It would be nice to meet you. :)

I don't think anyone is going to take AmEx either but I'm sure you would figure out something!

I know. The Amex would get the workout at the hotel and restaurants and gas stations. Cash only at the fair.

Seems I'm always a day or two late on events like these. :(

Well I got home a short time ago, dead tired but with a pocket full of cash. :)

My table was next to my friend's shop table and on that, plus behind and below it, we had piles of speakers, amps and receivers and about 8 turntables. We sold about 3 or 4 systems.

I ended up selling enough to reduce 8 boxes of records down to about 4 or 5. In addition my friend ran into a guy on the street out front who sold us a big box of records, an Akai 4000DS RtoR deck and a Philips 212 turntable for very little money. I had the records priced and on the table in short order and we more than covered our cost on that deal, making the tape deck deck and turntable a total score...:D

And all the vinyl I added to my collection was one Wilson Picket from that box above and Captain Beefheart's first release.

I only saw one AK-er there though. :scratch2:

Was busy doing Mothers Day stuff or I'd have been there.
Had no idea it was this weekend so better luck next year.:smoke:

Back
Top Bottom