CT-1010 Scale Lamps???

mufster

Just scored one of these lovely tuners and was wondering if the scale has lamps as the only ones lighting up are the two meters and the pointer. Looked inside but couldn't see clearly if there were any lamps for the scale. There is a metal plate covering the scale from the inside, so not sure if there any behind it. I suspect there aren't any, but just wanted to check with you nice people.

Thanks,
Paul

Just scored one of these lovely tuners and was wondering if the scale has lamps as the only ones lighting up are the two meters and the pointer. Looked inside but couldn't see clearly if there were any lamps for the scale. There is a metal plate covering the scale from the inside, so not sure if there any behind it. I suspect there aren't any, but just wanted to check with you nice people.

Thanks,
Paul

Meter lamps, and one that rides along in the dial pointer. That's it!

Nice tuner - I have two. Why? :dunno:

Thanks for clarifying that. Suspected as much. You know, the more I listen to this tuner, the more I'm loving it. It just got me to swap out my Sony ST-5000F which I absolutely love, but I have to confess I'm preferring the Yamaha's tone. Warm and lush.
Of course I could also be suffering from new tuner syndrome. Apparently, it is contagious and most people coming into contact with a new tuner catch it. Starts off with a warm self gracious feeling, then your willpower is eroded and then your hearing is heightened. Lastly, you hear treble clearer, bass smoother and mids are picked up with dog like accuracy. I'm sure one or two of you may have suffered these symptoms...

Paul

I have no idea what you're talking about... :scratch2:

now - where's another new amplifier... I'm sure I'm missing out on something.

Back
Top Bottom