Twangfest Spring 2010!

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
OK, here's the conflicting dates list. Anyone who wants to come, post dates that won't work. I'm thinking in the general vicinity of end of April or beginning of May.

I have to work every Saturday through May 1 then I'll be off on weekends. The 8th will be my first Sat. off. I do have some single days of vacation that I can use if I'm not off on the day you pick. Looking forward to another great fest at Jay's.

As of this time any weekend is fine, i got a little stash started for gas to get there this time, and thanks again for the help last time.:yes:
Steven A.:thmbsp:

Will there be a shuttle running from the airport?

Not sure yet but I may be able to make it back for the best audio event bar none.

Isn't the beginning of May that other festy thing in Michigan?

OK, here's the conflicting dates list. Anyone who wants to come, post dates that won't work. I'm thinking in the general vicinity of end of April or beginning of May.

As long as its before May 19 or after the 25th I'm good.

Russellc

:lurk: Looking forward to the definitive date. Minnesota clan members have my permission to kidnap me.

Sorry Paul, there's a new rule; The founder of the feast gets first right of refusal on any tubes that come through here.:D

We have to be mindful of the real fest folks. No way do we want to do that weekend. I'm just thinking, maybe shortly after Detroit (couple weeks maybe so folks that hit both can have a breather)??:scratch2: That way Mave will be done with weekends too maybe. Endspec, don't worry too much, you get your butt here, we'll make sure you get back.:yes::thmbsp:

BTW, I finally managed to pull out that tube amp (I already gave the tubes from it to Jay), and it's no great shakes, but it will be free. Jay gets dibs, since he already has the tubes. It's a console pullout, and has left and right channels, plus a woofer channel. :scratch2:

Now hear this:

1.) There is a Twangfest swap table posted.

2.) Someone besides Jay and myself must carry Ray's "Big Bob" speakers in....we're both still sterile from the last episode. To be honest, I think Ray
noticed I was a little tooted and suggested I carry them in...AFTER parking the car a country mile away! Joke was on me, and Jay...It's just awful getting old, If I was still 20 I could have come up with an excuse to avoid that little detail altogether!

That is all...

Russellc

We just need to set up a loading area, when some one pulls in they pull up by the house and unload and than park up the drive. I know my back don't like to haul to much up and down the hill.

Back
Top Bottom