w1jim

I can fix it but good...
Subscriber
New England Winter Frankenfest February 23rd Clinton MA 2013

At Franks shop
55 Sterling Street
Clinton Ma 01510

Just over the railroad tracks.

As usual we'll start around 11AM and we usually go until around 6-7PM.

These events are going quite well with people taking more responsibility for bringing food and cleaning up afterwards. Let's keep that up!

The swap / sell tables will be a given as usual and people can bring their favorite toys and systems to set up. Just take your unsold treasure home with you, don't load Frank's dumpster.

Please spread the word to anyone and everyone in the New England area to attend - AK involvement isn't a requirement, although typically a given.

All that is required is an obsessive interest in all things audio - that's our common bond.

Don will post in a later thread about seminar(s).

Sorry all! I can't make it again.... I'm going to Madrid, Spain to study next semester, and I leave before February 23. Hands down, I'll be at the summer one though, if there is one :thmbsp:

Can't wait! :music: I'll be there, as usual. Dunno just yet what I'm gonna bring, but I'm sure it'll be interesting. :scratch2:

I will put it on the calendar, and hope for the best. Maybe I can bring some stuff for show and tell.

I'm going to Madrid, Spain to study next semester...

Aaaawwww... You poor thing. Sounds like fun. Enjoy the experience.

I'll be there (Clinton, not Spain) and am looking forward to it. These are great events!

Hello all -

I have marked it on my calendar, and will make every effort to attend. This will be my first Frankenfest, and looking forward to it!

I've met a few NON AKer's who are interested in attending. - I'll send out a notice to the other Audio Junkies on my Mailing list. If anyone here is interested in being added, I'll be putting a newsletter out with info on Frankenfest and any other local gatherings etc. nothing too formal, just trying to include more folks in the Boston Audio & Stereo Social Club newsletter ( yep, you got it... BASS CLUB! except unlike fight club, the more good people that know the better.)

Feel Free to PM an Email - First Name ( anything else is optional but helpful: last name, State/City, Contact number , whatever you're comfortable including. - it's not being distributed , sold or anything else and there is easy OPT OUT link to kill your name off the list if you don't want to be on it in the future.)

Just think its a good way to keep the local hobbyist community plugged in if possible. Not everyone is on AK or into the forum thing, but I've met quite a few folks who fit right in.

Sounds great, I've been doing this in an effort to get fresh meat as well.
Just tell them to bring snacks and leave the attitude at MIT (or at the curb).

Sounds great, I've been doing this in an effort to get fresh meat as well.
Just tell them to bring snacks and leave the attitude at MIT (or at the curb).

Pretentious snobbery is definitely something i deem frown worthy :(

Besides beer and treats i have a couple of audio oddities that i might bring for listening and/or trading... More on that when we fire up the barter town thread

I'll definitely try to be there. Looking forward to seeing you guys.
I may have my project MR2 (mkII w/o turbo) there for you to check out - unless I decide to bring a bunch of gear of course.

I can't decide on what to do. If I can make it, which is likely, should I bring my Acoustech X speakers again? I love them, but sometimes I feel like I am beating a dead horse talking about them all the time.
I could also bring some Mcintosh MC30 and JBL 4311b. Probably going to do more show and tell than bringing gear to sell. What time is set up, 11AM?

Back
Top Bottom