I just love the Flouroscan Pioneers!!

kermit z

Loud Music saves Lives!!
Subscriber
I have been using an SX-780 in the bedroom system. Decided to pull this one out and swap them. Man, is this a nice nightlight to go to sleep to:drool:

SX-3700!!

Sorry, just had to show her off:banana:

I owned a 3700 for a while - not as nice condition as yours. I liked it a lot - cool lighting. Had a nice tuner section too -

I'd like to own a 3900 one day.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I got this one about 7 years ago for 10 bucks. My first vintage receiver. Heck of a way to get hooked. I would love a 3900!!

Very nice!! I use a Pioneer DT-540 timer with the 3700 in the bed room system. I just love those systems in Flouroscan.

I got me a Flouroscan piece, waiting on the knobies.

b8v70s.jpg

I have been lucky not to have anything fade. Here is my Living Room set up...Well it is relaxing at this time. But it's nice at night with the lights dimmed :)

Nice, Kermit! I had that tape deck, even spent to have belts replaced, only to find out motor needed rebuilding. I think it's on Ebay now, I let a buddy who's a big seller post it.

Found a 3800 in the ditch near my home awhile back. Amp didn't work, but the pre did for awhile. Going to donate it to Mattds when I pick up my gear he's currently working on. He can restore it and sell it to a worthy owner.

They are indeed pretty. And that table you have is sick!!!

Sounds like good Karma will go your way soon :)

Thanks on the table. It's a Pro-Ject RM 1.3 with a Sumiko Pearl cart. Project tables take a beating here at AK, but it is one nice sounding nice looking table ;)

Sounds like good Karma will go your way soon :)

Thanks on the table. It's a Pro-Ject RM 1.3 with a Sumiko Pearl cart. Project tables take a beating here at AK, but it is one nice sounding nice looking table ;)

Great, I could use some Karma, haha. I figure I could pay him to restore it, but it's pretty beat, and I got two others needing love (Sony 7065A and a Yamaha CA-810, both completely stock and functional, but really needing a rebuild/recap)

I'm donating that, plus an old Technics SA-400, the SX3800, and a Yamaha CR-840. Maybe he can breathe new life into them.

As for that table, I think it is glorious. All I got is '70s Japanese stuff, which isn't bad. A SL1400mk2, and a Sony PS-X60.

Wanting to get a newer table one day. Warranties would be nice. :D

Great, I could use some Karma, haha. I figure I could pay him to restore it, but it's pretty beat, and I got two others needing love (Sony 7065A and a Yamaha CA-810, both completely stock and functional, but really needing a rebuild/recap)

I'm donating that, plus an old Technics SA-400, the SX3800, and a Yamaha CR-840. Maybe he can breathe new life into them.

As for that table, I think it is glorious. All I got is '70s Japanese stuff, which isn't bad. A SL1400mk2, and a Sony PS-X60.

Wanting to get a newer table one day. Warranties would be nice. :D

Heck I'm right there with ya!! I have moved stuff out on donation to a Tech. Hoping he can either fix it up and sell, or use parts. And I still have too much stuff stacked:sigh: . This Project is my only new table, and I have 7 others. And yes, it is nice to set something up and not worry about it for years:yes: I have an SL-1300MK2. Love that table but broke cueing.

I literally just pulled my 3600 out of the garage and got the bug to start a system with it. Got a PL-514 to go with it as shown here. Now I just need some HPM's to hook up. I love these.

Attachments

• IMG_20140820_175407192_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140820_175407192_HDR.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25
Here's my SX-D7000.

I've always liked the look of the D7000. But I've never been that envious as, from what I gather, it's amp section is pretty much a clone of my SX-3900 which pairs quite nicely with a pair of old Walnut veneer Large Advents. A really sweet combo.

And yes! They do look nice in the "dark"!

cnh2

Nice!!! I have been very controlled with buying receivers as of late. But damn, if I come across anything in that series I go nuts. Even that little 3600 has the right look

Back
Top Bottom